King of the Hammers Info

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
You're right Rob, the aftermarket has done a pretty good job of stepping up, but originally you mentioned the OEMs. And like I said, they leave a lot to be desired. I think the best thing to happen lately is Arctic Cat's challenge to the XP, finally, maybe OEMs will start building what the off-roaders want and other OEMS's will come out with more. Can you imagine buying a Yamaha with a R1 motor and good long travel. I can only imagine what Kawasaki will come out with. Their Teryx 4 is a great machine. But I don't see KOH as being an inspiration to the OEM's.

But you are right, the aftermarket is responding bit by bit.
But my point is that if we have spend that much on a UTV, why wouldn't we just jump into a Jimmy's 4X4 car instead. I worry that causing a buildup on a UTV to cost too much, will make some shy away. If I knew how much I would end up having in my Prowler, I surely would've just bought an Ultra4 car in the first place. The Xp900 and Wildcat may be addressing that though..lets hope.

Joey, thank you for allowing us to banter this point, only on the Underground can we do that. It'll be great to be out on the lakebed sharing a beer with you all.

Hey, how about them getting Robby Gordon in an Ultra 4 car... slowly but surely the desert guys are migrating over as some of the rock crawlers are making it into desert racing...

yield2me

May 17, 2011
You're right Rob, the aftermarket has done a pretty good job of stepping up, but originally you mentioned the OEMs. And like I said, they leave a lot to be desired. I think the best thing to happen lately is Arctic Cat's challenge to the XP, finally, maybe OEMs will start building what the off-roaders want and other OEMS's will come out with more. Can you imagine buying a Yamaha with a R1 motor and good long travel. I can only imagine what Kawasaki will come out with. Their Teryx 4 is a great machine. But I don't see KOH as being an inspiration to the OEM's.

But you are right, the aftermarket is responding bit by bit.
But my point is that if we have spend that much on a UTV, why wouldn't we just jump into a Jimmy's 4X4 car instead. I worry that causing a buildup on a UTV to cost too much, will make some shy away. If I knew how much I would end up having in my Prowler, I surely would've just bought an Ultra4 car in the first place. The Xp900 and Wildcat may be addressing that though..lets hope.

Joey, thank you for allowing us to banter this point, only on the Underground can we do that. It'll be great to be out on the lakebed sharing a beer with you all.

Hey, how about them getting Robby Gordon in an Ultra 4 car... slowly but surely the desert guys are migrating over as some of the rock crawlers are making it into desert racing...
True, maybe Yamaha will also step up!

As you know, in the past, desert racers havent done that well out there. I really like Robbie Gordon and TJ Flores. TJ is in a Trent Fab car and Robbie in Loren's old Jimmy's car, so they have capabale machines......but, this race is won and lost in the rocks and they both have limited experience there.

They are both great drivers, so I am sure they will be quick learners!!!

Rob

Crowdog

UTVGuide.Net
Jan 18, 2009
Shingle Springs, CA
www.UTVGuide.net
Cool promo video from Nitto Tire about their new KOH specific tire. Tame this down a bit and this is what KOH is meant to be for UTVs!

[ame=http://youtu.be/A0HaT8J6yBI]King of the Hammers - YouTube[/ame]

Would be nice to get more options for us UTVs in a 30"x15" tire...

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Look at the history of the event.

One sand hill changed the entire race. Many teams tried for a long time to get up this hill. Other teams struggled to get to this hill. Mitch stuck to his game plan and flew up this hill. He did not even attept the hill one time. He pulled up and winched over it and took off. If you notice his winch cable is riding shot gun.

Elvis proves to be some teams last stop. Teams drive around other teams. All the action was in this one section of race course.

Can you say traffic jam?

Some teams did not make it past this section.

The point I am trying to make is all carnage in the Elvis section would lead you to believe this section is very tough. Maybe too tough? But I can tell you the day before the race Kyle's wife drove right down Elvis without a winch. She was in a Rhino without long travel and a 4 seat cage. There is more to this race than just the desert, the rocks, the prep, the machine there is a strategy. Do you have a strategy, can you stick to it? Will you fold under pressure? Does your co-driver have the will to run the rock the sections, pull winch cable, stack rocks, find a good winch location and help other teams that are in your way. I think the co-driver can make or break you this year. I will be there camera blazing to capture the action.

Good luck to everyone.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
Its been fun to watch this, because it mirrors debate from the early days of U4 that continue even today. The slogan "they think they know but the they don't" rings true.

My opinion holds no more weight than any of you now, I executed my vision of the event for the last time in 2011.Where it goes from here is out of my hands.

The one thing that must be pointed out is that no person except for the people that created the course knows the difficulty. That unknown adds to the adventure and attraction of the race. If I am going to race LOORRS I know what is in store, and there is little adventure. Baja has so much value to racers because anything can and will happen. The unknown is what brings people back year after year. If you are worked up about the course, the money, or your ability, you have already lost the race.

Only a handful of people can win a race like this, so the attraction has to be something other than winning, hence the hype of how difficult it will be, and the resulting adventure that surrounds that promotion of being the hardest yet. If you can finish, you can wear the badge with honor, even if you did not win, you are a winner.

I am racing KOH for the first time this year in the main event, I have concerns much like yours about the unknown course, the length, the time cut off, and qualifying. Everyone does every year I assume, but that feeling of insecurity deep in the pit of my stomach is what I am paying for. The uncomfortable feeling of not knowing what to expect. You see I am not happy living my life on a merry go round. Every day a snap shot of the last. I prefer the roller coaster of ups, and downs, twists and turns, and the black hole I am speeding toward. When you keep pushing the envelope in your life the bet in the pot has to get bigger to give you that rush.

I think that's the disconnect here. I don't feel anyone is disrespecting anyone else, we just all have different thresholds of the envelope. Racing is very expensive, no matter what you are racing. It fascinates me that people will sacrifice everything rational in their lives to chase that feeling you get the split second before the green flag drops, some even risk their lives pushing the envelope and riding on the razors edge.

You can make more money, you can fix almost any broken vehicle, but you can't make a memory like the ones you make when you are broken helplessly in a rock canyon and you fix your problem with a stick, and some duct tape, or bailing wire.

Events like this are an invitation to explore a lifestyle that few enjoy. A place where you will be beaten down, and your strength and will tested and if you are lucky a place where you create a memory you can re-live that split second before the checkered flag of your life calls you home to your maker.

Don't concern yourselves with the unknown future that lies ahead, embrace it, and relish in its every second as a notable chapter in the story of your life.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Well said Jeff... well taken...

Rusty, throwing Kyle's wife into the mix isn't fair, that gal can drive on rocks like no other I've seen.. At ROTR last year, she was doing things that had experienced off-roaders shaking their heads... I would say on her worst day, she could probably still win KOH UTV in her Rhino... LOL

It'll be fun to see how nearly 40 machines handle the congestion and jams on the course...

Mike, didn't you say the Unlimited 4 Class is first off the line?

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Its been fun to watch this, because it mirrors debate from the early days of U4 that continue even today. The slogan "they think they know but the they don't" rings true.

My opinion holds no more weight than any of you now, I executed my vision of the event for the last time in 2011.Where it goes from here is out of my hands.

The one thing that must be pointed out is that no person except for the people that created the course knows the difficulty. That unknown adds to the adventure and attraction of the race. If I am going to race LOORRS I know what is in store, and there is little adventure. Baja has so much value to racers because anything can and will happen. The unknown is what brings people back year after year. If you are worked up about the course, the money, or your ability, you have already lost the race.

Only a handful of people can win a race like this, so the attraction has to be something other than winning, hence the hype of how difficult it will be, and the resulting adventure that surrounds that promotion of being the hardest yet. If you can finish, you can wear the badge with honor, even if you did not win, you are a winner.

I am racing KOH for the first time this year in the main event, I have concerns much like yours about the unknown course, the length, the time cut off, and qualifying. Everyone does every year I assume, but that feeling of insecurity deep in the pit of my stomach is what I am paying for. The uncomfortable feeling of not knowing what to expect. You see I am not happy living my life on a merry go round. Every day a snap shot of the last. I prefer the roller coaster of ups, and downs, twists and turns, and the black hole I am speeding toward. When you keep pushing the envelope in your life the bet in the pot has to get bigger to give you that rush.

I think that's the disconnect here. I don't feel anyone is disrespecting anyone else, we just all have different thresholds of the envelope. Racing is very expensive, no matter what you are racing. It fascinates me that people will sacrifice everything rational in their lives to chase that feeling you get the split second before the green flag drops, some even risk their lives pushing the envelope and riding on the razors edge.

You can make more money, you can fix almost any broken vehicle, but you can't make a memory like the ones you make when you are broken helplessly in a rock canyon and you fix your problem with a stick, and some duct tape, or bailing wire.

Events like this are an invitation to explore a lifestyle that few enjoy. A place where you will be beaten down, and your strength and will tested and if you are lucky a place where you create a memory you can re-live that split second before the checkered flag of your life calls you home to your maker.

Don't concern yourselves with the unknown future that lies ahead, embrace it, and relish in its every second as a notable chapter in the story of your life.

F-ME! Someone needs to get Morgan Freeman to read that post aloud and put it over a KOH video or something. That shit makes me want to say F-U-All I am racing the T4!!!! hahahhaa Nice work jeff!

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Dang, thanks Jeff, you just reminded me, I need to get some more duct tape and a roll of baling wire....
Good ol farm boy fixins on the trail...

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
You guys are a riot!! :D Lots of good debate, I can't wait to see what the course looks like this year.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Here is a list of UTV competitors as received from Dave last night..

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 588pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=783><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 149pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 7241" width=198><COL style="WIDTH: 96pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 4681" span=2 width=128><COL style="WIDTH: 70pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3401" width=93><COL style="WIDTH: 177pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 8630" width=236><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 149pt; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20 width=198>Driver Of Record</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 96pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 width=128>Class</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 96pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 width=128>Make of UTV</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 70pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 width=93>Number</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 177pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 width=236>Hammertown Address</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Frenchy Gonzales</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Can Am 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>108</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>225 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Joanne Gonzales</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 850</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>109</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>225 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Monty Aldrich</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Unlimited 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Can Am 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>702</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>229 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Justin Small</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>321 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Joseph Murphy</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>130</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>325 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Derek Stewart</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>987</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>329 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Dennis Jean</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>125</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>333 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Darryl Dunlap</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Unlimited 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Arctic Cat Prowler</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>129</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>337 Genright Ave</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>James Schofield</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>112 Griffin</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Jared Newman</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>125 Griffin</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Rob Usnick</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>1999</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>325 Rugged</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Matt Enochs</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>1524</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>329 Rugged</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Weldon Nutt</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Unlimited 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>226</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>333 Rugged</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Nolan Remlinger</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 850</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Kawasaki Teryx</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>1933</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>337 Rugged</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Mitch Guthrie</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>55</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>124 Spidertrax</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Zane Znamenacek</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 850</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>136</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>208 Spidertrax</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Bill Barnett</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>711</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>212 Spidertrax</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Frank Walsh</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>232 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Aaron Peters</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>42</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>312 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Adam Woodlee</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Unlimited 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>262</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>316 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Bill Morris</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>320 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Branden Sims</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Production 1000</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Polaris RZR XP</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>127</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>324 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Brian Bush</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Unlimited 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Rhino Rotax</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>123</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>328 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Dana Loreman</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>128</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>332 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Brit Mansell</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>101</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>336 Trail Gear</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Rod Roach</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>134</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>116 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Terry Kenyon</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>135</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>116 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Robert VanBeekum</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Kawasaki Teryx</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>664</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>124 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Mitchell Sweatt</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>132</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>128 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Michael Dalton</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>114</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>132 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Logan Gastel</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>5199</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>212 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Lanse Chournus</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>615</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>216 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Dave Eulberg</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65></TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>126</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>220 Ultra4</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; HEIGHT: 15pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65 height=20>Jon Crowley</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Unlimited 4</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Kawasaki Teryx</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>1965</TD><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8" class=xl65>Not in Camp</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
K, I’ll chime in with my .02. Not that I am an experienced UTV racer, but my son and I have a long history of quad racing to almost national pro and I’ve been an aircraft engineer for more than 25 yrs, many vendors/members in these industries strive for aircraft quality at a competitive price I try and help. Seen this in that industry, where the price was unobtainable for many, in 2003-2004 when we started race quads @ $25K(need 2-3 to compete in pro lots of the same sponsors you all have), little after-market, back then when race UTV’s we were building(our local Midwest sponsors) for more than double that, we had a few in our local and national quad series. Back then like the XP900 “race ready†“sport†quads, YAM YFZ450 AND HON TRX(first in 04), later, SUK, Can-am DS450, Kawi, and EFI vs carb competition, all jumped in to release them out of the factory… competition dropped $ for less than half $9-12K by 2008 to boost the industry and it worked. It will happen to the UTV industry next when the economy recovers.

So in watching the KOH home page video first time, and I never been to one of these races, seems this promoter takes pride in difficult tracks and breaking machines, world class pride. First thing came to mind is this will separate the fabricators from the engineers or combine them. Since March I have read UTV forums just to get a taste of the vendors, some that don’t know what they are doing( EG: using 300M is just part of it lot more to it), as well as many owners. It’s easy to get raw material and weld for example, but to understand loads is a whole other story. Testing, lots to know there too, we have all kinds of test, most in this industry don’t understand fatigue cyclic testing or strain gage testing at all for example, until you do there was no real “test†and field testing is that last place for it. Also, fabrication, I can’t believe how many would rather run to a high dollar vendors that’s not right often uses field testing many with little research to back it vs do some research and make something better, cheaper, DIY. I like what they said in the video “ In this race one weak link your done!†…and that can include vendors, sponsors, and supply chain.

Point is not to bag on anyone, but seems to me KOH sets the challenge you step up or down to, they are not going to change their legacy.

BTW: I’ll loose several $1000s just to attend as a spectator and I know the feeling of loosing millions to make nothing but memories which I cherish with my son. I’m glad it’s over tho….lol!

Joey: You can delete my other thread KOH info thread if you want no need for two. Got the info I was looking for.

What baffles me is with 20+K people in attendance, why not figure a way to have the main races on weekends, pump even more $ into the local economy/industry attracting OEM sales, closer to race ready machines like the XP 900 in So Cal where the market is large. When the OEM has an incentive to put high dollar after market parts on their assy line for a fraction of the cost, the industry as a whole benefits by larger sale #’s, after market supply and demand goes up, as does OEM/after market race support/sponsorship, seen it happen to quads. One thing I did see in the after market industry when OEM’s put their products on their lines is their business model changed, many had to figure ways to lean out production cost or find other products.

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
What baffles me is with 20+K people in attendance, why not figure a way to have the main races on weekends, pump even more $ into the local economy/industry attracting OEM sales, closer to race ready machines like the XP 900 in So Cal where the market is large.
I can answer this question.

1.) the race is run on public land, and the original concern was impacting the general public who wanted nothing to do with the race and just wanted to enjoy a weekend riding with their family. The place is a ghost town during the week.

2.) Web impressions. I spent time studying how people use the web. It dawned on me while I was the CEO of a construction company that my employees where surfing the web more than working. On the weekend OHV people are not sitting behind a computer. Weekday events have far better web impressions than weekend events. This strategy helped turn the KOH event into one of the largest OHV race events in the US in just 6 short years.

Our first two events where no spectators allowed if you can imagine that?

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I can answer this question.

1.) the race is run on public land, and the original concern was impacting the general public who wanted nothing to do with the race and just wanted to enjoy a weekend riding with their family. The place is a ghost town during the week.

2.) Web impressions. I spent time studying how people use the web. It dawned on me while I was the CEO of a construction company that my employees where surfing the web more than working. On the weekend OHV people are not sitting behind a computer. Weekday events have far better web impressions than weekend events. This strategy helped turn the KOH event into one of the largest OHV race events in the US in just 6 short years.

Our first two events where no spectators allowed if you can imagine that?
Well that’s amazing, the growth, hard to imagine, when most bike and quad series suffered from 2009 global economy fall. Maybe all the people out of work can attend this, or retired. I also use to post live feed race results on sites like this for parents when they could not go to ones I could due to work, until promo live feeds started at weekend races where there are a lot of people looking at race results today, on the web especially globally. I remember one 2005 race in TX, I had become so popular doing it that the promoter of the series ATVA/AMA said no to my getting up in the tower since the site I was feeding ATVSCENE complained too much about the series(tracks, tech inspect, rules, etc) and the owner John Pellen had taken the fall. Site folded for a while, think it’s back up now not sure.

Seems like all the ingredients are there now for KOH it just has to be managed by some median to help attract more OEMS/consumers to lower global cost of show room race ready UTVs. I remember the day the quads had the big five at all the national races back east and out here, MSRP prices dropped in half, lots of pros and ams getting support. Seems to me your biggest growing market is fans and spectators, the average Joe Blow rec rider like me(not racers) that got them a fast new toy XP900, etc, so the stock class is good. Hopefully the same strategies still grow the numbers as America and the world gets back to work. Last I checked globally bike and quad series had OEM teams pulling out, pro’s loosing their ride going back to privateering or quitting.

I’m still thinking about taking time off 2-3 days off work and loosing money for this as a fan, mains on Saturday be better imho, maybe I’ll race stock to recoup my $ or end up in ER. ;)

a.p.s.

Mar 17, 2011
If you are worked up about the course, the money, or your ability, you have already lost the race.

This is the best statement of the post!!!

Thats why I run in someone elses rig on their dime and dont worry if we break I can fix it. Our teams driver has the ability and we are going to race to finish as we did last year. That yeilded a 5th place finish and that was a good spot considering the racers in the field.

looking forward to this go round, thanks to all involved to make this happen for us racers.

SXSPerformance.com

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Nov 10, 2011
Ontario, CA
You will be able to prerun Friday, Saturday, and Monday. Not sure about Tuesday and Wednesday yet. I'll have to see where they stand with the LCQ being run.
You will also be able to prerun on Tuesday and Wednesday. However you will not be able to run a portion of the course as it will conflict with the LCQ/Qualifying course.

To stop the banter now, no we are not running back door or trap door. There is a different LCQ/Qualifying course for the 2012 King of the Hammers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000