King of the Hammers Info

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Nitrous? Rocket boosters? Teleportation? Flux capacitors?

J/k.
Yeah, I'm sure Mitch and Brandon had some special super secret technology in their cars... either that or they know how to drive.

How come I don't see your name on the entry list, come join the fun....come out to the party... :D

Jeff Knoll

Carrera Performance
Oct 20, 2010
www.isxsa.com
I just had a great conversation with my old racing partner about when we started racing Jeepspeed together. It takes a while to realize that you don't need to kill your car off the starting line because the rabbit will break before the finish line. When we learned that we started winning races.

I predict you will see a fair share of broken stuff even before you get to the rocks. I will be happy to do a quick Racing protocol discussion at the SXSPerformance booth if you guys like for first timers. I attended one of these with Curt LeDuc when i started and it was helpful.

We just need to pick a time. Maybe following the UTV drivers meeting?

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Yeah, I'm sure Mitch and Brandon had some special super secret technology in their cars... either that or they know how to drive.

How come I don't see your name on the entry list, come join the fun....come out to the party... :D
I was kidding I agree they are great drivers. You posted that as a question so I was throwing out answers haha

Darryl I just speculating but my sr1 wouldn't make it very far in the rocks.

So I am co driving for Joseph murphy :) And I love to party!!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I was kidding I agree they are great drivers. You posted that as a question so I was throwing out answers haha

Darryl I just speculating but my sr1 wouldn't make it very far in the rocks.

So I am co driving for Joseph murphy :) And I love to party!!
I know, I posted it as a sarcastic/rhetorical question. It would be interesting to see how far your SR1 would go though. Glad to see you are going to be out there, it'll be a great time. Work is making it difficult for me to get there Sunday like I wanted, so it may be Monday before I get there. But everything is in order and ready to go...
Jeff, a class like you are talking about would be great, I would attend..

Hounslow

El Jefe Numero Uno - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 1, 2009
Any idea on the missing classes on the list of entrants. Just curious who is running what

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000