MILLER CANYON MARCH 13 RIDE

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This was a trail fix at ball buster after the fix Gilbert day was done he said the fix held up great . I know he's looking for some new or pld springs one's if any one has a heads up.Oh ya it's a rzrs the yr I dont know but this shock does not have that aluminium retainer ring .I know he's calling a round just try to help out.He found a spring all good.

Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here's the 4 in action and I was a little worried about the light he had on his rear fender , but he did great.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Raul had some stickers made that said( John razers RIP , wear them for me) They were handed out to the people and some or on the way to family . It was my under standing some more were being made up. This was very nice of Raul we all thank you.Bill G. had a two foot yellow ribbing flowing off the back of his roof. I had a little yellow/gold ribbon tied in a bow on the top of my cage in back and it will stay there.We miss you John

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

Raul had some stickers made that said( John razrs RIP , wear them for me) They were handed out to the people and some or on the way to family . It was my under standing some more were being made up. This was very nice of Raul we all thank you.bill G. had a two foot yellow ribbing flowing off the back of his roof. I had a little yellow/gold ribbon tied in a bow on the top of my cage in back and it will stay there.We miss you John

Freeezen

Aug 21, 2009
Orange County, CA
I've ridden at Miller Canyon several times now, but I've never done Ballbuster or Waterfall and after looking at the pictures I'm not sure I want to.:eek: Don't get me wrong, it actually looks like a lot of fun, but I'm on a tight budget and can't really afford to fix anything.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This area is by deep creek bridge In the warmer month ever body parks he instead of o the fire road you know NOT BLOCKING THE TRAIL but I was told that a fence of some type will block all of us from parking ,looks like we lose again even if its one square block at a time.

so now we will have more of this!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I've ridden at Miller Canyon several times now, but I've never done Ballbuster or Waterfall and after looking at the pictures I'm not sure I want to.:eek: Don't get me wrong, it actually looks like a lot of fun, but I'm on a tight budget and can't really afford to fix anything.
Ya I under stand but the same spring break and lay over has happed on the fire roads but yes you are pushing it a little . But any one that didnt want to do the rocks can have a nice 2 hr rest at deep creek bridge its nice there swim ,fish or just take a nap.We drive right back by there on the way back.GOOD TIMES

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Heres some great video BY KCRazr

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUxtz7-FtiY]YouTube - Miller Canyon 3/13/11[/ame]

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Raul had some stickers made that said( John razrs RIP , wear them for me) They were handed out to the people and some or on the way to family . It was my under standing some more were being made up. This was very nice of Raul we all thank you.Bill G. had a two foot yellow ribbing flowing off the back of his roof. I had a little yellow/gold ribbon tied in a bow on the top of my cage in back and it will stay there.We miss you John.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000