MILLER CANYON MARCH 13 RIDE

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Fun stuff! Glad George could make it;) I missed him on Saturday being stuck in the canyon until after dark! :rolleyes: Good job Rich you snatched the pebble from my hand grasshopper;)
Thanks PB :):) Did you have a nice camp fire to keep the spooky stuff away ,I would have had it roaring.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Here's a pic looking down from a part of the trail called water fall . WITH all the rain we have had things have changed but it can be done.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This is the turn around spot at devil's hole .I didn't get any pic's of the water but I think some one will post some up later.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
This video is from Ken&Cheryl (KCRazr) The song didn't take but it's not about the music any way.This is the up crawl at ball buster there's a few different lines and there all fun.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBty_ejZJX8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ballbuster_0001.wmv[/ame]

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
papa my problem is the cage but it's worth it because such a good ride, this is the ride that we start from that parking around the lake right?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I got smart on this ride and took my tape and the post are 72'' we had one ride at 70'' and he had a inch on each side.The wood post by the shooting range are at 83''

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, time for a new tape;) Doug installed those and mine fits by an inch and I am 63"1/2" There is no way they are 70" and now we will have to go just so we can measure! Doug told me he was sorry he did make them wider;) :eek:
Well I do wear glasses lol the guy in the pic says he's at 70'' and he has about 2'' of room on one side. When I used my tape I went at the hight of my doors but I don't think the posts are out of plum that much , maybe I was at a angle ,

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
When are we going.......:) :) :) :)
Sounds like George is back YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! I was thinking we have Ciscos ride at the end of the month and then the easter ride that kinda takes up next month and I'm hoping I can make those but not sure ,really want to ride with family even every body I have meet are so nice.PB's ride is almost the end of may wish I could make that ,but I know it won;t happen.I was thinking of the 3 day weekend of may but that crowds PB's AZ ride .So just thinking the first or second weekend of may, sundays work good for me but If not that's ok . That kind of puts a ride every 2 weeks or so for the next 2 months for repairs and such, just my 2 cent's .

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
We will just have to go back and get it right;) If it is 70" Cisco will be very happy! ;)
PB I talked Jim Brown a new sxs friend that live's up buy miller and he is saying the gates are 70'' plus but he has not put a tape on it .He said next time he go's for a ride he will put a tape on it . He's a nice guy we met at devils hole and then he rode with the rest of the way ,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000