Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Rich, here's what was on the "other" site.:D

1. john RZRS in spirit
2. Rich
3. Bill GEBHART
4. davidrzrs
5. Raul- itstoolate
6. dkiewicz&Son (Camping Friday through Sunday afternoon)
7. gilcas2000&son

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Wasn't that Mark from Sand Diego? I followed him most of Waterfall and Ball-buster and that thing went wherever he wanted! I was always telling him he was just showing off!

I think he raced in some league down San Diego way.

That was a good ride that day! Dusty, but hell, when isn't it?

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Wasn't that Mark from Sand Diego? I followed him most of Waterfall and Ball-buster and that thing went wherever he wanted! I was always telling him he was just showing off!

I think he raced in some league down San Diego way.

That was a good ride that day! Dusty, but hell, when isn't it?
Yup , you got it all right.Me and Cheryl seen him at the sand show he had a both, and he went on Dev's august Sand trip. Nice guy.

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Hey Rich I am going to try and make it ill know for sure next wek i have to finish building my cage and install a couple parts but i should be done and rolling me and my son Eli

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey Rich I am going to try and make it ill know for sure next wek i have to finish building my cage and install a couple parts but i should be done and rolling me and my son Eli
Thats would be cool you would have your new cage on the ride pic's .But if you can't make it it seems like from march on there some one going up there .When it gets hot, people seem to ride more in the mountains gotta get the fix some were:D Just give the heads up if you need any maps or stuff.

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Ya i should have it done i got maps ive been going up there since i got my rhino 3 years ago we go usually during summer every other week i take my son swimming to Aztec Falls in deep creek you have to hike a little bit but the jumps are awesome we love em:D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Ya i should have it done i got maps ive been going up there since i got my rhino 3 years ago we go usually during summer every other week i take my son swimming to Aztec Falls in deep creek you have to hike a little bit but the jumps are awesome we love em:D
Do you have any pic's of the falls?

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I am going to try and make this ride. I am still working out some bugs on my car. How many miles is the trail? How much fuel will I need?

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Last time we did about 50 miles, full tank was more than enought.
X2 on that and I all way carry some extra just in case.Don't forget about the wilderness pass ,I think it $5.00 and you can normally get them at the chevron when you get off the 15 to go to silver wood , I have a extra one just case and hope to see you all.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000