Lost Lizard Fun Run in Ocotillo - Oct. 29

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
We're on Cahuilla Trail about halfway between the restrooms and Highway 78, SW off the trail, so if you're on the trail off the highway, on the leftside on top of a slight ridge. :)

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Excellent. I'll have coffee and homemade coffee cake in the morning here for anyone who would like to partake. :)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
We're on Cahuilla Trail about halfway between the restrooms and Highway 78, SW off the trail, so if you're on the trail off the highway, on the leftside on top of a slight ridge. :)
Hope to see yea after your ride :)

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner! PB, you've won a tool kit in a tool bag! Will post picture later. Still at raffle! :)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
concentration & some thing to read allays works for me , just saying :D
LOL.......:eek:

PB, I will get your thong back to you as soon as I finish getting the racing flames embroidered on the back side, should have it back by monday......:cool:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
What is this woman doing? I was told by Rhonda that I would have done better if I wore a Red Tong, but I loaned it to Dave!

I've seen some pretty crazy chit in my time and all I have to say is that, if Angie can pee in a cup standing up she's my new hero:eek: Just saying:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000