Lost Lizard Fun Run in Ocotillo - Oct. 29

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
7th Annual Lost Lizard Fun Run at Ocotillo SVRA

Come out for a weekend of great riding!

On Saturday, October 29, the San Diego Off-Road Coalition (SDORC) will be putting on their annual Lost Lizard Fun Run. They have a family-friendly course marked in Ocotillo with 5 checkpoints with games and raffle tickets. This is my third year attending and it's always a good time.

http://www.sdorc.org/linked/7th_%20annual_fun%20_run_2011_opt.pdf <-Informational Flyer

You can register on the day of the event, by mail or via their website - San Diego Off-Road Coalition - Home

1. SpeedyAngie - camping 10/28-10/30 - RZRS, four quads, three dirt bikes

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
What's going on up North Jimmy?
There's another Halloween run by a different group up there.

Treasure Trails, Inc.

The reason I'm thinking up there is, it would be the first chance to run around in the new 4x4 playground. If we stay up there, we'll definately come down to Angies camp for a visit.

I think the SDORC event will be a better event but if I break the car on an obsticle it would be nice to have camp close by.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA

Treasure Trails, Inc.

The reason I'm thinking up there is, it would be the first chance to run around in the new 4x4 playground. If we stay up there, we'll definately come down to Angies camp for a visit.

I think the SDORC event will be a better event but if I break the car on an obsticle it would be nice to have camp close by.
Good thinking, my thoughts exactly!

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali

Treasure Trails, Inc.

Jim! Just checked out that other event, it's actually the weekend before the SDORC one. There will be 4x4 sections running parallel to the main route for this fun run too, although not sure how challenging they will be. :)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Jim! Just checked out that other event, it's actually the weekend before the SDORC one. There will be 4x4 sections running parallel to the main route for this fun run too, although not sure how challenging they will be. :)
Good catch. I didn't even look at the dates. Just figured it was Halloween weekend. :cool:

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Good catch. I didn't even look at the dates. Just figured it was Halloween weekend. :cool:
Yeah. That other event looks like a blast though...live band, costume contest, haunted house!? If that wasn't the weekend at Superstition, I'd be all over it. ;)

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Aaaargh!!!!

Need to camp by the 4x4 park. Don't want to dis SA's party.

Why does life have to be so complicated...........:cool:

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Reviving this post because the ride is this coming weekend!!!

Come out for a great ride and support off-roading! :)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Man I wish i could afford the ga$. Had a great time last weekend and loved the weather. Looks like a repeat performance this weekend.

Be safe and most of all, Have fun!!!!

Dan ...
:)

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Thanks guys! Will do on safety and fun. *fingers crossed that I'll win something in the raffle like on the last poker run*

Dan, I heard about the "incident" at the RV dump. Way to shut her up! Hilarious. :)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Thanks guys! Will do on safety and fun. *fingers crossed that I'll win something in the raffle like on the last poker run*

Dan, I heard about the "incident" at the RV dump. Way to shut her up! Hilarious. :)

Yeah, that REALLY burned my a$$!!! It had to be a well to-do Orange County housewife based on what I've seen on the adverts on TV. She's lucky I didn't approach them 'cause me and her old man would have had words. He was a big wuss sending his women to do his fighting!

It amazes me how self centered people are anymore. Out of MY way, you're wasting MY time... LOL!!!

I almost said that there were other lines and her dip$hit husband must've got in the wrong one, so bitch at him!!!!:D

Have a good time and don't pick the wrong line at the Arco on the way back!!!!:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000