Lost Lizard Fun Run in Ocotillo - Oct. 29

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
Car is done. Ready for round 3 :cool:

We'll be on the North side by the 4x4 park. Were's everyone else gonna be.

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Yeah, that REALLY burned my a$$!!! It had to be a well to-do Orange County housewife based on what I've seen on the adverts on TV. She's lucky I didn't approach them 'cause me and her old man would have had words. He was a big wuss sending his women to do his fighting!

It amazes me how self centered people are anymore. Out of MY way, you're wasting MY time... LOL!!!

I almost said that there were other lines and her dip$hit husband must've got in the wrong one, so bitch at him!!!!:D

Have a good time and don't pick the wrong line at the Arco on the way back!!!!:eek:
Will do at the Arco!

Jay and Robert got scared that something might go down, so they walked away. :)

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
I will be parking with you and Cisco! See you about 8:00am Saturday! :D
We gotta camp closer to the PokerRun start because there's a raffle and some stuff Saturday night there. So, we will be on Cahuilla Trail next to the bathrooms, not too far from the start of the PokerRun/highway. Swing by for donuts and coffee before the PokerRun and we'll ride over to the start. :) Afterwards, we'd like to ride up to where you guys are and hang because we've never been there're before.

speedyangie

Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Not sure I can stay, but I'll let you have my ticket, so you can collect my grand prize! ;););):rolleyes: We will see you Saturday listen up on the radio and we will find you at the start!
I'll save your tickets and prizes for ya and bring them out to Lil'
Rubicon. :) I'll have my radio on on Saturday morning, I may not have good range though as I'm on a handheld.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Car is done. Ready for round 3 :cool:

We'll be on the North side by the 4x4 park. Were's everyone else gonna be.

With you Baby ;-)

I will not be doing the PokerRun on SAT, going to say at the 4x4 park area ;-)

Last edited:

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
We gotta camp closer to the PokerRun start because there's a raffle and some stuff Saturday night there. So, we will be on Cahuilla Trail next to the bathrooms, not too far from the start of the PokerRun/highway. Swing by for donuts and coffee before the PokerRun and we'll ride over to the start. :) Afterwards, we'd like to ride up to where you guys are and hang because we've never been there're before.

Hope to see yea on SAT ofter your fun Ride and raffle ;-)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Yeah, that REALLY burned my a$$!!! It had to be a well to-do Orange County housewife based on what I've seen on the adverts on TV. She's lucky I didn't approach them 'cause me and her old man would have had words. He was a big wuss sending his women to do his fighting!

It amazes me how self centered people are anymore. Out of MY way, you're wasting MY time... LOL!!!

I almost said that there were other lines and her dip$hit husband must've got in the wrong one, so bitch at him!!!!:D

Have a good time and don't pick the wrong line at the Arco on the way back!!!!:eek:
Dan, what happened? I need some drama today to make my work shift go by easier...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000