2013 King of the Hammers UTV Race Info

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
I'm heavily considering coming out and racing but I've never raced on the west cost. Would running a modded +3 Teryx even be worth the drive out from NC?

Logan G.

Feb 20, 2012
Highland CA
KOH is not whos got the fastest car: but who's got the most durable car...it takes a great driver with a well put together rig and a little luck to make it to the finish. Coming from NC. I would try and be there all week, meet some of the other drivers, and pre-run so you tune your car.

AReed

Oct 2, 2012
Gotcha, we'll I may co dog with someone this time around and then race the next one. I have to do a major rebuild and it may not be in the cards. It would be nice to know what I'm getting in to and then make changes if needed.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
we talked about and planned our entire KOH trip while sitting by the campfire in johnson valley this past weekend. see you all there.

nolanremlinger

KOH Here I Come - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 13, 2010
We will be there again. Hoping to have some better luck this year.... Production 850 number 1993
-Nolan

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
There was an article on the ultra 4 website written by dave cole about how to pass tech inspection. He mentioned that blue lights are longer required on the Ultra 4 cars, only brake lights and an orange light. Does that also apply to the UTV class?

Lights (6.2.16.4)
  • Two Functioning running/brake lights and a rear facing Amber light
    • The main failure is running lights not wired with ignition (separate switch) and non-functioning brake lights
      • Make em work. We don’t require a blue light at any races anymore

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
There was an article on the ultra 4 website written by dave cole about how to pass tech inspection. He mentioned that blue lights are longer required on the Ultra 4 cars, only brake lights and an orange light. Does that also apply to the UTV class?

Lights (6.2.16.4)
  • Two Functioning running/brake lights and a rear facing Amber light
    • The main failure is running lights not wired with ignition (separate switch) and non-functioning brake lights
      • Make em work. We don’t require a blue light at any races anymore

Yes. We did not need a blue light last year.

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Have you got a car yet B???!!
Naw man. I'm going to wait. It sucks sitting here knowing that I should be building and prepping but I got nothing. I was going to race my dads XP 900 but he put the brakes on that real quick! lol

I've been offered my old Rhino if all else fails! Very nice of the new owner!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000