2011 Lake Elsinore Gp Official Thread! November 12th & 13th

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
sold the barbie car got a barbie boat on the way ...you should see a full raced out 2012 xp in november should be its debut !!!!

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Well there are going to be a bunch of Cognito parts including sway bar, Cognito/fox shocks and a few extras. Hope to be finished with it for this event.

Louie the rhino chassis is sitting in my shop almost done but stripped to the chassis only I'm going to keep for now finish the chassis and do something on the street bike motor side or just sell it who knows. I may trade it for goodies

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
Hello everybody. I'm new to this site and my friends and I want to start racing our RZR's (weekend warriors). We're not trying to be pro bro, but like to enter the stock class. The only things I've added is :4-point harness, Pro-Armor doors, 2" wheel spacers and a 3" lift kit. I have a couple of questions:

1) What size tires and rims do you suggest?
2) Regular rims or bead lock?

I could use any suggestions and tips you guys have to offer. We want to race the LEGP in October. Since we're not going to race any of the sanctioned races (Score, LOORS,WORCS ect ) does it matter what number I put on my RZR?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->
<!-- controls -->

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Hello everybody. I'm new to this site and my friends and I want to start racing our RZR's (weekend warriors). We're not trying to be pro bro, but like to enter the stock class. The only things I've added is :4-point harness, Pro-Armor doors, 2" wheel spacers and a 3" lift kit. I have a couple of questions:

I could use any suggestions and tips you guys have to offer. We want to race the LEGP in October. Since we're not going to race any of the sanctioned races (Score, LOORS,WORCS ect ) does it matter what number I put on my RZR?<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

<!-- controls -->
BEADLOCKS ARE ALLWAYS A GOOD BET, I BELIEVE THE RACERS LIKE RUNNING 12" RIMS WITH 27" TIRES. I AM SURE SOME RACERS WILL HELP YOU OUT WITH INFO. YOU WILL NEED WINDOW NETS.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos

<!-- controls -->
your stock wheels and tires will work fine does sound like you will need nets . usually they will asign you a number when you sign up. i my self have been looking for better description of what is required for safety since there isnt much info on the site.

dascdude

Apr 30, 2011
Temecula, CA
I am also planning to try and race some Grand Prix. I can not afford to do all the mods to race competitive but would enjoy racing other stocks in a class. I entered LEGP with number 94 and it is in registration. Looking at last years photos a RZR S with it's nets should be ok. I have not seen any more data on classes.

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
I'm with you "Dascdude", I don't have that big time money for all the mods. "Dune Dummy", I'm trying to talk more of my friends into racing UTV. We're starting a race team called "Double Tap Racing." One of my nephews use to race the ITP Quad Cross series out of Glen Helen. Now my youngest nephew (6 Yrs) wants to race now too.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I'm with you "Dascdude", I don't have that big time money for all the mods. "Dune Dummy", I'm trying to talk more of my friends into racing UTV. We're starting a race team called "Double Tap Racing." One of my nephews use to race the ITP Quad Cross series out of Glen Helen. Now my youngest nephew (6 Yrs) wants to race now too.
THAT IS VERY COOL THAT YOUR NEPHEW WANTS TO RACE @ A YOUNG AGE.

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
I run 12" DWT beadlocks and 25.5 " Pitbull Tires and they will last forever.
Window nets can be made at home.

PRP seats makes awesome window nets.

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
The rookie here still has tons of questions for you Vets out there:

1) Do I need a pit crew.

2) If so, can I back my cargo box into the pit area or is it more like bring an ez-up, chairs and some hand tools. My cargo box 22ft, is set up as a shop.

3) Radios. Does the event coordinator need to know what Freq my team is on.

My friends are all jazzed up about the race, so I have plenty of people to pit for me.

I'll have more questions as they pop into my head. Thanks for all your input fellas.

dezerteryx

Jun 13, 2010
san marcos
will i need window nets if i have doors. sent multiple emails to the people running it and havent got a response. also was any able to get any clairification on the what cars can go in what class. thanx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000