Search results

1. B

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

i dont have have any hot desert trips planned for summer, but a UTVUG canopy sure would break up the monotonous of the main beach this forth of july... *crossing fingers*
  2. B

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

I would definately use this out in the desert...being that I have the oldest and slowest car in my group...might as well have the newest and nicest canopy to keep my son and I cool...
  3. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

we cruise thru that area either on an am/pm run...or breakfast at that resturant that i cant think of the name right now...
  4. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

we camp off pole line rd, 10 poles in (just over the 2nd hump), have been stayin in the same spot for years, have never had a ranger or any problems...wind always seems to be more calm also..
  5. B

What's going to grow this sport? (UTV)

If you are talking the general growth of the sport, and not necessarily the racing part of it, I think alot of people here have hit the nail on the head with: 1. Manufacturers need to focus on the median income family that dont have an expendable bank account. Seems like most of them are...
  6. B

Thanks Art Wood and Bert's Mega Mall

Art is a definitely a stand up honest kind of dude. I point as many people as I can in his direction whenever I can!!
  7. B

Yamaha Top speed?

it was on a flat dirt road...i havent been able to do a paved road run...i bought this rhino the way it is, the guy i bought it from says the motor is stock...he seemed truthful and the rhino was VERY well taken care of, with receipts for oil changes and regular maintenance....everyone that has...
  8. B

Johnson Valley to Slash X ride tomorrow.

yes Camp Rock Rd. west of the lake bed.
  9. B

Yamaha Top speed?

My 660 stock motor, hot rod greaseless, black rhino cdi, muzzy exhaust, uni filter, and bed delete....does 59 on the dash, gps says 61...not sure which is correct, so i go with 60mph...but if you ask any of my friends "not fast enough"...LOL
  10. B

the chili fries were great in my opinion...the beer line outside on the back patio wasnt bad at all...the food situation was horrible...after waiting about 40min we were told that they lost all our food tickets...so we had to reorder..which took another 30min or so...all in all, with live music...
  11. B

It was a long day..but even with the break downs and ridiculously long food lines at slash x...it was a great time...
  12. B

i got a new toy this weekend Losi 5ive-T

that losi is pretty bada$$...ive been scoping it out...i got to get rid of (2) slashes and (1) blitz before I could buy anything new though.l...
  13. B

Yamaha 660 top speed with cdi

here is a crappy cellphone video, passenger tried to get the dash and gps on video, but his pos iphone takes horrible videos... <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1DfwAz8160c" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
  14. B

Yamaha 660 top speed with cdi

I have black rhino cdi, JBS sheave, uni filter, and muzzy exhuast.. and my 660 does 59 according the the dash, and 58 according to gps..
  15. B

All UTV's Lighted Whip reccomendations

Two of my buddies have a quik light...and they are not even close to being as bright as my safeglo...but the quik light looks a bit more flexible which might be more durable..
  16. B

Barstow to Vegas 2012

yeah dont get me wrong the Lowrance is awesome...im just sayin this setup more then works for me...its done everything i need it to do, plus i can just pop it out of the holder and use it in other vehicles, including my desert bike, and my wife and I also use it on hikes...
  17. B

Barstow to Vegas 2012

i use this simple set up, and it has got me back to camp and helped me get back to broke down riders quite a few times...paid $160 for GPS and mount...
  18. B

Need Help with this Rim? Finding/ Fixing?

Looking at the pic even further, I agree with T-Wrecks...infact I am pretty sure I have the same wheel on my rhino...just without the OMF beadlock...
  19. B

Need Help with this Rim? Finding/ Fixing?

Don't know where you are located, but I sent a pretty F'd up car wheel to this place, it was cracked and bent, and it came back good as new and still on the car today. They were kinda pricey, so I am not sure if thats the route to go, but I just thought i'd throw it out there...
  20. B

Yamaha Mid travel - WTB

ive also seen this posted quite a few times... http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/3688792525.html
  21. B

Yamaha Mid travel - WTB

this ad is kind of old, but its worth a shot http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/mcy/3652217707.html
  22. B

Barstow to Vegas 2012

I am tentatively signed up...got some other obligations that might need to be rescheduled...:D May 11-12 is final?
  23. B

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

Cooler is strapped in...gas tank and cans are full....now if I could just find that day off...haha Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  24. B

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

i have been running it off since i got it, but last night i was just buttoning things back up, and I was just curious as to if others were running it like that...
  25. B

Its not a dune buggy!

it dont bother me...because if i am talking to someone that doesnt know any better, if i say, Rhino or SxS....they have no clue what im talking about and i end up having to explain it....so i end just calling it a "buggy" or some form of that...
  26. B

Yamaha Air filter covered or not?

I bought my rhino and the guy had the cover off...he gave me the cover, just wondering how everyone else is running it? Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  27. B

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

Changed the oil this weekend, Cleaned and oiled the air filter, checked front and rear diffs, replaced crusty spark plug, and greased the ujoints. Oh and Cooler is cleaned and ready for Ocotillo this weekend! :D
  28. B

Bumpers rhino project

Nice Ride!
  29. B

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

I am basically a new UTV owner....I have rode dirtbikes up until this season...I have been passenger in a few utvs...at the beginning of this season got a deal on a rhino that I didn't really want to pass up... My question is, what kind of maintainence are you guys doing and how often? I...
  30. B

Yamaha Has anybody seen this before?

I havent seen it, but now you make me want to check mine when i get home...
  31. B

Funny Story

yeah he was fine, car was fine...so he still wins....just thought it was funny how quick the second pic came...thought id share...:D
  32. B

Funny Story

Ok, it is not really a story, but it was kinda funny...on Friday I got this pic from my good buddy, with the message "So, how is work today" Then about 35 minutes later, I get this pic, with NO message, I guess the pic said it all....LOL
  33. B

supporting vender

Yeah same here...the other forum took too long to load here for some reason, so i never joined it...this one is really busy, lots of posting, lots of info, people seem cool...but to be honest it felt like if you had to have a minimum of $20k invested into your sxs to fit in...but im glad there...
  34. B

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Some of us are little behind the times...lol :D
  35. B

Welcome from UTVUnderground

Glad to see more Rhino owners here....it was getting kinda lonely...lol...
  36. B

WARNING Chaparral will not return deposit on SxS

hey...easy, i ride a streetbike too!!...lol :D
  37. B

WARNING Chaparral will not return deposit on SxS

^ that guy right there is the most honest guy in the business..anyone asks me to recommend somewhere i always say see Art Wood at Berts.... Whats up Art!!
  38. B

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Presidents day this year is Feb. 20th...for me personally, it would need to be at minimum 2 weeks before that or two weeks after that...
  39. B

Barstow to Vegas 2012

I wouldnt be able to pull off Mid Januarary, Feb/Mar sounds about right, gives enough time to plan, and weather should be perfect around then...my bday is March 24, which is on a Saturday...would be an awesome birthday weekend...but I am open to other suggestions..
  40. B

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Did this ever happen? Is it going to? I probably can get a few heads together for a weekend turn around...just need someone to lead the way.
  41. B

New here, Newish to UTVs..

^showoff...:D that looks like fun.....
  42. B

Cool...so you guys are near Badlands? We usually camp off of Poleline Rd, near Cahuillia Trail...
  43. B

this is about what our typical roll-out looks like..
  44. B

Thanks for the welcome guys...I am not much of a poster...I am more of a reader / lurker... I hope to learn alot here...maybe even make a meet up sometime...i currently roll with a pretty decent group, 3 rhinos, 3 Teryxs, and 2 xp9's...mostly Ocotillio....headed out there for new years from...
  45. B

Whats up guys...new here to the forum...been riding and wrenching on friends utvs for a while (rhinos, teryxs, rzrs)...finally got something of my own a few weeks ago...2006 Rhino...i know its old and slow to most of you...but it gets me to the same places everyone else is going...just not as...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000