Barstow to Vegas 2012

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
Did this ever happen? Is it going to? I probably can get a few heads together for a weekend turn around...just need someone to lead the way.

bigedmond

Jan 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
My club is shooting for a march or April ride date. Our club has a bunch of older guys so as the leadership is changing over to the younger age group we are planning on more difficult and more adventurous rides.

Dunerocket

Mar 26, 2009
Vegas
My club is shooting for a march or April ride date. Our club has a bunch of older guys so as the leadership is changing over to the younger age group we are planning on more difficult and more adventurous rides.
My wife and I might have to give it a try then..

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
I want to still do this. November didnt work out for us but early next year is the plan

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
I wouldnt be able to pull off Mid Januarary, Feb/Mar sounds about right, gives enough time to plan, and weather should be perfect around then...my bday is March 24, which is on a Saturday...would be an awesome birthday weekend...but I am open to other suggestions..

Bart

UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 10, 2012
Canyon Lake, Ca.
Presidents day this year is Feb. 20th...for me personally, it would need to be at minimum 2 weeks before that or two weeks after that...

Makin' Trax

Got Shocks? - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 27, 2009
Feb. 9 is the WORCS UTV Race at Buffalo Bills, Stateline. May be a good weekend for it. As well, you may pick up a lot of add-on participants for the the ride home.

Spicoli

Feb 26, 2011
So Cal
It will happen. Now that the weather should be better lets shoot for a weekend.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
I'm def down. Would be a nice trip before the heat hits. Would be interested to how many others are still wanting to do it.
Yea it would. I would have done it already with some friends just don't know the routes that's why I wanted to join in on this ride but then people stopped talking about it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000