Recent content by Mike L

1. M

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

This move was too little too late in my opinion. The 850 class needed to be introduced 2 years earlier to keep all of those race cars in the rotation. If the class continues on the path it is there will be 10 teams racing where as if we as a class take the bull by the horn we could have 100...
  2. M

BITD Class Vote on turbos

After reading all these threads and trying to keep up on everyones complaints and Ideas it's probably time to throw my hat in the ring. I think it would be ideal if there were 3 UTV classes in BITD. Pro Production, Pro Unlimited, and Open. The production and unlimited classes would be...
  3. M

What took you out of V2R?

1948 out at pit 12 with a blown motor...
  4. M

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

This is spot on! When the UTVRA was originally started there were 3 people that founded it so there would be a committee. Due to the difference of opinions and unwillingness to work for the common good 2 of the founding members left to let Cory have his way.
  5. M

1948 Monster Energy SXSPerformance Pro UTV Build

We got the car out in the dirt for the first time yesterday. Put about 100 miles on it. No major issues. Button up a few small things and we will be ready for Parker next weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

Just picked the car up from getting the graphics done. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

KC HiLiTES sent us a few of their new flex series lights to help us find our way in dark... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

With the Utv class growing so fast in bitd and Joey launching his own race we figured it was about time to get back in the action and build a new car. We're pretty excited to hit Parker in a couple of weeks and run the full bitd season this year. We started with a 2015 Polaris xp1000 2...
  9. M

UTV World Championship Race Schedule / Details / Updates

This isn't the first BITD race to do a land rush start. The Blue Water Grand Prix in Parker was a landrush start for all classes and that first and second corner were really tight for 13 cars back then. The start finish area in Laughlin is huge in comparison and should be great for the...
  10. M

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

Bitd blue water was 2 cars every 30 seconds. Last season the pure series was every 30 seconds with the exception of the last race which was a land rush start. I think only 6 raced in that final race though.
  11. M

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

800 Matt lasher 850 pro
  12. M

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

sorry dennison but the ISA was not designed to be a tech service. We created a unified rules package and it's up to each promotor to enforce it as they see fit. I feel like it would be a conflict for me to personally tech the cars as my son raced in the series last year and will be there the...
  13. M

Desert Bloom Rally Feb. 14-16

what an awesome event. Can't wait to go back next year. Tj I cant wait to see the footage from the chopper.
  14. M

Yamaha So who makes the best 14" beadlock

Our top three favorites are the OMF NXG1, method, and Walker beadlocks.
  15. M

New Week Long UTV and 4WD Event In Northern Nevada

It's gonna be a great time! Will be the UTV race of the year!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000