1948 Monster Energy SXSPerformance Pro UTV Build

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
With the Utv class growing so fast in bitd and Joey launching his own race we figured it was about time to get back in the action and build a new car.

We're pretty excited to hit Parker in a couple of weeks and run the full bitd season this year.

We started with a 2015 Polaris xp1000 2 seater and tore it down from there. It never fails that amaze me on how little of these cars we actually use when it comes race time.

It was awesome to be able to pick up the phone and have all of our previous sponsors from the past join us for this adventure. A huge thanks to Monster Energy, GBC Motorsports, OMF Performance, PRP Seats, UMP, TORCO, and Walker Evans for helping us this year.

Our friend Jason from Vendetta Motorsports knocked out the chassis for us in an unbelievably short time frame when we got hung out to dry by another shop.

Sharing the driving duties this year will be myself and a good friend of mine Matt Burroughs. Matt has a ton of motorcycle desert racing experience and was a factory huskivarna rider with multiple championships under his belt. My son Matt will also be getting in the car and taking on the co dawn seat making sure we are headed in the right direction.

Here are a couple of photos of where we are so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
We got the car out in the dirt for the first time yesterday. Put about 100 miles on it. No major issues. Button up a few small things and we will be ready for Parker next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000