UTVUnderground.com heads to the Brimstone SXS Roundup!

rigidone

Jul 13, 2010
Indy
Hey Joey, what day is the War Chest going to be given away? And how do we enter the drawing??
Hope to see you there!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
We are giving away the war chest on Saturday just before Tracy Lawrence concert. We will be on stage just before the concert to make the announcement.

To enter all you need to do is come by the UTVUnderground/SXSPerformance/ISA (International SXS Association) booth and sign up!!! We will be in the vendor area on top of the mountain.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well, we clicked off a total of 860 miles yesterday, we drove well into the night. Got up early and made way to Amarillow, TX where I am typing this now. We just ate breakfast at the WAFFLE HOUSE which I always have wanted to do. It was awesome!

Now we are going to try and get across the rest of Texas, through Oklahoma, and settle in Memphis, TN where we hope to be able to go have an evening on the town.

Stay tuned for more updates, we are going to do a BIG giveaway at 11:30PST on Facebook so get over there at 11:30PST to UTVUnderground.com | Facebook and get ready to win some prizes!!!

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
Well, we clicked off a total of 860 miles yesterday, we drove well into the night. Got up early and made way to Amarillow, TX where I am typing this now. We just ate breakfast at the WAFFLE HOUSE which I always have wanted to do. It was awesome!

Now we are going to try and get across the rest of Texas, through Oklahoma, and settle in Memphis, TN where we hope to be able to go have an evening on the town.

Stay tuned for more updates, we are going to do a BIG giveaway at 11:30PST on Facebook so get over there at 11:30PST to UTVUnderground.com | Facebook and get ready to win some prizes!!!
ARKANSAS IS BEAUTIFUL BUT MUGGY AS CRAP. HAVE YOU SEEN A LOT OF LIGHTNING BUGS? THEY ARE SO COOL. THE WAFFLE HOUSE HAS GREAT BREAKFASTS. TOO BAD YOU DON'T HAVE A LOT OF TIME IN MEMPHIS. YOU GOT TO CHECK OUT GRACELAND & BEALE STREET.

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
This is what I came up with....

Well, I pulled out of Barstow,
Rollin' down the Mojave Trail.
I've got my XP wound up,
And she's running like never before.
There's a jump ahead but,
I don't see a photog in sight.
Six days on this trail and I'm gonna come in 1st tonight.

I got 15 inches of travel,
And a 90 hp motor.
I'm slamming Monster's,
And my eyes are open wide.
I just passed Crowley in his Muzzy Teryx:
I've been passin' everything in sight.

Well, it seems like a month,
Since I kissed my Rhino good-bye.
I could have a lot of SXS,
But I'm not like some other guys.
I chose the XP because Jagged X proved it to me,
553 miles and nothing but fun damn let this XP run.

The ISA is checking on down the line.
I'm a little overweight and my competition is three days behind.
But nothing is slowing me down.
I can keep it pinned and shoot for the win,

Well my XP is brand new,
But that don't mean she's slow.
There's a roost from the power,
And the RPM’s are climbing quick.
The finish line's in sight,
I will be bragging on UTVUNDERGROUND.COM come tomorrow night.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Muzzys Performance has kicked in $300 in gift certificates to our giveaway!!! Thank you www.Muzzys.com

We are moving along. We have now done 2000 miles on our trip! On our way into Nashville this morning we stopped at RTM Productions which is where your favorite Saturday morning auto tech shows "The Powerblock" is filmed. Ian Johnson host of Extreme 4X4 invited us over and gave us the grand tour. It was awesome! I couldn't use my camera so no pics but let me tell you. It's like 5 dream garages all in one building. Own paint, powder coat, and Dyno shops as well as each shows own garage. Ian showed us all the goods and filled us in all kinda of cool projects. If all goes well we may see a UTV build sometime in the near future!

Tonight we will stay in Nashville, TN and have some fine.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well after a great time in Nashville we have finally arrived at Brimstone in Huntsville, TN! 2100 miles later!!

Service is spotty at best but I will do my beat to keep the updates rolling in! I brought the Polaris RZR4 with me and plan to do some fun wheeling!!!! I did a little run to see the lay of land and so far I really like what I see. Most of the major manufacturers are here to offer demo rides. Vendors are setting up and the weather is warm but bearable. More to come.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Sorry for the lack of delay but service is spotty when out and about.

Brimstone has a really cool trail system. The riding is primarily in a very dense wooded area with a lot of tight and hilly trails. It really is beautiful.

Jeff Knoll and I headed out yesterday for a really fun solo ride the. Last night we hooked up with the guys from GBC Motorsports and d some awesome wheeling. We actually got to blast through the race course and tackle some gnarly hill climbs.

More to come later.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
well the King Of The Mountain race and the event here at Brimstone Recreation has come to a close and it happened just in the nick of time. The race wrapped up at 4pm EST today and just as the last of the racers crossed the finish line the skys opened up turning Brimstone into a muddy mess.

The race was pretty cool. About 15 UTV's showed up to race. I think there were 14 Polaris RZR's and there was 1 Kawasaki Teryx (Mike Lasher). Naturally a Polaris RZR won, competing 13 laps in the 3 hour time span. Lasher finished in 4th place finishing 11 laps. In all it was a neat race. Imagine tunring a trail ride though the woods into a race course, thats what this was. It was rocky, rutted, muddy in places, really REALLY dusty in others. The course winded through a make shift short course / obstacle course infield that consisted of telephone pole obstacles and a section of off camber bumps. It then took off into the trails system of Brimstone where it winded up and down hills and in between trees and root systems. It was a very tight and technical course, one that lent itself to the lighter and more narrow vehicles.

I got some cool pics to share. I am working on editing them now as I listen to the rain pound the roof of the motorhome and let it soak the UTVUnderground Polaris RZR4 clean! lol

FabMan

Jan 9, 2010
Leslie, Mo.
Joey, Thanks for your coverage of the event. I hope you guy's and gal's had a whale of a good time! Lookin' forward to your (as always) awesome pics and video's of the event. Be safe on the long journey home.

Apr 10, 2011
Memphis,TN
Great to meet you guy's this weekend! I guess I shouldn't have talked all that smack about you west coast guy's seeing how I broke an a-arm on first 1000' of the race.

Mike congrats on the Finish!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000