Utv jack and jack mount

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Trying to get ready for an upcoming dezert race just wondering what jacks people are using and how they are mounting them to there cars. Post your pics thanks

rappy60guy

Jan 24, 2010
Get a small scissor jack from a small car ad weld a lug nut to the spin shaft then you can use a cordless impact to jack the car up and use the same socket to remove the wheel. Then make a mount on car that you can run the jack tight too to keep it in place. works well

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
Get a small scissor jack from a small car ad weld a lug nut to the spin shaft then you can use a cordless impact to jack the car up and use the same socket to remove the wheel. Then make a mount on car that you can run the jack tight too to keep it in place. works well
I have heard of that before. It goes high enough to lift the tire off the ground.

facteryfmf

Looking For a Few Good Men - UTVUnderground Approv
Feb 8, 2009
Phoenix
Until the jack goes missing and you have a flat. ...

noceros

Jan 22, 2011
Folsom Ca.
I did what cassey said use the same size nut as your lug nuts, I also welded a nut to the bottem middle use a thread all with bent 3/8 rod welded to it (a big wing bolt), 2 blocks of wood 2/6 with hole drilled for the thread all. bolts together inside the spare. the top of the jack is modified for my cont arms. be sure to test you jack with a flat tire (make sure it works)

BiggJim

I Hate Rules - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Bakersfield
Pro Armor Quick Shot jack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hey dennison that quik shot would work great on your car we've installed a few of them and there small compact and work well!
Is this the same as the jack Baja designs was selling for a while? If so i didnt like the fact that you couldnt slow the jack and control the speed it went up/down. In other words...it seemed like it was on or off...no inbetween

blacksheep10

Jan 12, 2013
This year we had a highlift style jack from an 80's GM car that is stamped steel and lighter than our scissor jack (that fell off last year). we burned a cupped piece of plate that cups the a arm or the raduis rod and welded on the front. 100% secure and badass, really helped us with out a arm ripped off. Also, it jacked up against the harness bar in the bed and only cage tall didn't move an inch all day.

May 6, 2013
Yucaipa , Ca
I had the quick shot on my old car ... It has an aftermarket cage and I couldn't use te full Pro Armor mounting system. It fell out on the first lap of the last AVE Race and I'm pretty sure every car ran it over and it still works great !! If the rear of your cage is stock or follows similar lines it should work no problem with your car. Your close to my house so if you want to use mine for a mock up let me know . I have the whole set up still.

Mar 7, 2012
menifee ca
I had the quick shot on my old car ... It has an aftermarket cage and I couldn't use te full Pro Armor mounting system. It fell out on the first lap of the last AVE Race and I'm pretty sure every car ran it over and it still works great !! If the rear of your cage is stock or follows similar lines it should work no problem with your car. Your close to my house so if you want to use mine for a mock up let me know . I have the whole set up still.
here my cage now. I was thinking(hoping) it night strap right onto the tire.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000