Teryx Vegas to Reno progress pics

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Heah it bites, I have the rest of the week off and we were all ready to go. Oh well, I guess we will just be early for the next race. In the meantime, we will get all the aluminum powder coated and get some other stuff done. I will keep posting pics. Perhaps this should be the 2011 VTR progress pic thread.

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
No matter how much time or money you budget for a race project you will always find ways to push both time and $$ to the limit and it never fails thatlast minute items always come up.

Sorry to hear you guys won't make it but at least now you'll have some extra time to work out any bugs the new build might have.

Keep us posted on what is next for you guys and post more build pictures!

Grant@funco

Monster Energy / Funco Kawasaki - UTVUnderground A
Feb 8, 2009
Califorinia
Heah it bites, I have the rest of the week off and we were all ready to go. Oh well, I guess we will just be early for the next race. In the meantime, we will get all the aluminum powder coated and get some other stuff done. I will keep posting pics. Perhaps this should be the 2011 VTR progress pic thread.
If i may make a suggestion or two that will help you in the long run.

You need to lock up the shifter tower to the motor.
we also Have a front diff upgrade.

rupert14

Jan 14, 2010
If i may make a suggestion or two that will help you in the long run.

You need to lock up the shifter tower to the motor.
we also Have a front diff upgrade.

I was unaware that there were many diff failures. What is the upgrade? We did solid mount the shifter as I have heard it is a chronic problem. Any other ideas?

rupert14

Jan 14, 2010
DASA finally finished the exhaust. I guess I am early for the VTR next year. Here is what the exhaust looks like, I should have dyno numbers today.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000