SUPERSTITION RIDE OCT 21ST TO 23RD

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
@ DUNE DUMMY: Since we have to be on our best behavior, does that mean I can't bring my portable stripper pole and some of my female friends :D :eek: :D
We can get crazy after the kiddies go to bed cant we? I dont care what she looks like boobs are boobs especially in the desert.

Deathfly

Jul 31, 2011
So Cal

These are my toys. I plan to be there Thursday around 8PM. Ive never been there before is it a hard campsite to find in the dark?

Glamisfan

Oct 26, 2009
imperial valley
I tried to post a long detailed description of the road, but my phone said unable to connect to server. If problem persist contact forum administrator

Sent from my DROIDX

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
here is a pic of the camp area
its not to hard to find
highway8 exit duaway go north to stop sign turn right go to huff rd. turn left(its not to far down the road i always pass it because there is no stop sign.)
go down huff a few miles you"ll see wheeler rd. to the left keep going north to the back side of the hill. will be on the left.
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k490/123ciscokid/CampArea.jpg
its almost exactly four miles on even hewes highway watch your odometer and turn at the palm trees and then 7 miles down huff to the dip!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
its almost exactly four miles on even hewes highway watch your odometer and turn at the palm trees and then 7 miles down huff to the dip!
So for us northern folks in Orange Co, would it be better to take the 5 to the 8 or take the 10 to the 86 and come in that way?

scmo777

Jan 20, 2009
Brawley, CA
I would have to agree with Papa Bear, If you are pulling a trailer come in from the North. I-10 to Hwy 86 and then Right at the one Stop sign in Westmorland (Forrester Rd), then make a right on Imler Rd. (go approx. 5 miles ) and the camp will be on your right side. Not hard to find.

desertdog615

Aug 30, 2011
We did a drive by this weekend to check out the area. The whole camping area is pretty flat & hard so it's really easy to see camper's from the road. There is an entry area with a sign and this area was flat and hard packed. If you come in from the north, camping will be on your right.For those who come in from the south off Huff. It is maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 mile past wheeler road. Where the road veers to the right slightly and the telephone poles end. Look for the small entry sign " open OHV area" on your left.
We will be setting up our camp circle Thursday morning on the western side of the area, next to the mud hills on the left and in a little bit so we're away from the road. Sweet looking area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000