SUPERSTITION RIDE OCT 21ST TO 23RD

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
CHAD IS HAVING A SUSPENSION SHOW & SHINE THIS WEEKEND. HOW ABOUT A LA FAMILIA RIDE THE SAME WEEKEND. WE CAN HANG OUT WITH THEM PLUS WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN RIDES. SATURDAY NIGHT POTLUCK. WE CAN ROAD TRIP TO PAINTED GORGE OR OCOTILLO WELLS.
CAMPING LIST

1. DUNE DUMMY 29 & DUNE BUNNIE: 1 ADULT & RONNIE, F-250, WW CL-4005 5ER, F-150 W/ FLATBED & RHINO
2. JIM & MELISSA: 2 ADULTS MAYBE 3 : BIG A** TRUCK W/5ER, JEEP, BUGGY? & RZR

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
I will check with Toni, we have a very busy football season, but I will let you know DD, if we go we will probably camp.

T-wrecks

Apr 7, 2011
Corona CA
I'll be there with the other forum. It was a great time last year with great people, like here at the Underground.
I'll be there too, rocking my new setup. Everyone is invited to it. No need to make it two separate groups. Come one come all.

chad59

Mongloid Paw - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 23, 2010
Yuma, AZ
Deffinately all welcome, its a sideXside enthusist event not forum specific

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
DD, what side of the Dip? Please let me know if you have a closer location as it is a big area;)
YOU CAN ONLY CAMP ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE DIP. THE DIP IS A CONCRETE STORM RUNOFF IN HUFF RD ABOUT 1/2 MILE SOUTH OF IMLER RD. IF YOU ARE COMING SOUTH ON OLD HWY 86, TURN SOUTH ON FORRESTER RD. IN WESTMORLAND. IMLER ROAD IS JUST BEFORE THE WESTSIDE MAIN CANAL CROSSING. IF YOU GET TO KEYSTONE RD. YOU ARE TOO FAR SOUTH. IMLER ROAD ONLY GOES WEST. YOU FOLLOW IT UNTIL IT TURNS INTO HUFF ROAD.

DUNE DUMMY 29

Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
We'll make it happen.

If some one has coordinates post them up and I can make a map. Or, go to Google maps and make one and copy it here.
I TRIED TO DO THE GOOGLE MAP THING. COULD NOT COPY IT OR EMAIL IT. IT IS THE NORTH SIDE OF SUPERSTITION MOUNTAIN ON THE WEST SIDE OF HUFF RD, SOUTH OF IMLER RD. NORTH OF IMLER IS BOMBING RANGE. ONLY ABOUT 1,500' WIDE BY A HALF MILE LONG. SHOULD NOT BE HARD TO FIND US. WE WILL BE CAMPING WITH YOU CHAD. WHEELER RD IS ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF SUPERSTITION. DOES THAT HELP JIM?

rhinoadick

Mar 1, 2010
Its a great spot for the kids,or dogs in my case.No worries about the road being too close,or people riding through your camp ,cause the riding is mostly west of that area.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000