SUPERSTITION RIDE OCT 21ST TO 23RD

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
I got a door hanger from Gas Co. today, politely asking me to move my trailer so they can replace my gas meeter, so If I can wrap up things at work tomorrow, then I'm gonna just kill two birds with one stone and take my trailer up early Friday moring. If not, I will just take truck and see you guys Saturday morning. (Crap, 5 hours of driving. I'm gonna run out of boogers to pick before I even hit the 210)
Sweet Bro,
Hope you make it Friday morning:D If you're gonna drive 5hrs at least you'll get 2 days out of it:eek: Whatever day you decide you know the Mancave is all set up for ya if ya don't wanna drag the trailer down:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Like I told you Dave, you can store the trailer at my place and pick it up for veterans day and leave it here for Mammoth Wash! Save you a lot of miles and fuel!
Thanks PB. I'll keep it in mind:) I love you guys:eek:.

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Well I have been sick as a dog, very bad end of summer cold ;-(

But still going, may be flying solo, may be in camp Tomorrow afternoon, maybe sooner ;-)

I can be outside the circle so no one gets sick or solo ;-)
If you don't want "La Familia" special hug and wet kiss, I will be OK with that ;-)

Love Yea all ;-)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com

But still going, may be flying solo, may be in camp Tomorrow afternoon, maybe sooner ;-)

If you don't want "La Familia" special hug and wet kiss, I will be OK with that ;-)

Love Yea all ;-)
HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER. SEE YOU TOMMORROW LOVE YOU COOTIES & ALL.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca

Love Yea all ;-)
Yep me too. I just am getting over it. Head and then a week later chest. It sucks!!!

Hope you feel better big guy!:)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Ronnie, do you still need cabbage? If so, shredded? Green or purple?

Let me know ASAP and I'll tag some. I'll be there sometime between noon and 3 pm tomorrow. I'm flying solo also.

Dan ...

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Yep me too. I just am getting over it. Head and then a week later chest. It sucks!!!

Hope you feel better big guy!:)
Thank You ;-)
Hope your doing better ;-)

Well we can make our own cirlce ;-)

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
I'll be out first thing in the morning... around 8. Look for a white suburban towing the Teryx in my avatar on a flat trailer... Thx. :D I'll be trying to hunt down Shannon.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
See you guys tomorrow morning about 8:00am.. Save me spot next to Angie.....:cool:

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
:D

Headed out in the afternoon, hope to get there before it gets dark. See everyone tonight!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000