San Felipe 250 Tracking ?

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
Screen shots. Awesome Johnny. Thanks!
Im happy to see Marcs doing well again. He's a macho fuck for sure. A couple of good races will serve his ego well.
Heard somewhere that your spec class will use the qualifying format for the Mint. Now we'll get to see how you stack up against your competition. You've already impressed me since day 1. Qualify in the top 5, and I'll have a new hero! I think you at least have a top 10 in you. No more of this, "ah, I suck" shit. You're an authenticated BADASS!

Reactions: Patt107 and Johnny

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
lol I still suck ! and I know im to old to be a real racer but im having fun ! No qualifying for us at the mint I think I start 8th in 6100 class and 9th in Pro Turbo its going to be a long day hope you come out and maybe hang out in the pits
I figured id love to see the screen shots when I got home from racing so here they are for the guys

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Alonzo Lopez is doing great! Is MB's RZR brand new?

badassmav

Jun 11, 2013
Jamul
did you see our little movie ?
Yeah I did. Definitely a well rounded/ quality package you have to offer your sponsors. If you need a knowledgeable guy standing by in your pits at the mint, I can probably muster up the courage to go without my stout for a day. Give me a holler and let me know.

Johnny

UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Mesa Arizona
yes Burnett just finished it kinda they where still working on it this morning when I talked to him .. Alonzos car runs like a bat out of hell and hes getting faster at ever race

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000