San Felipe 250 Tracking ?

kornfed

May 13, 2015
Costa Mesa
www.tetraracing.com
We had a good run! (finally) the little 900 held her own this race. We crossed about 25 minutes in front of #1992, but gave up 30 minutes for 3 VCP's and that pushed us back to second by about 5 minutes. Oh well. Still an awesome race! I have some pics and vids I will try and get up... That puts cars running Alba Racing products in all 3 podium positions for the PRO NA UTV class! pretty stoked on that!

Nate
Alba Racing
Great race Nate. We had a great time. The Alba Tune was spot one and the clutch kit was perfect. The motor will be on the way to you soon. Thanks for not Nerfing us after we rolled. :) It was hard to watch you guys go by knowing you would get the win, but we broke the lower control arm when we hit the tree. We didn't know you had the VCPs until the next day in the car ride home. It was great racing against you. You guys are a class act. Looking forward to our new Alba motor for the 500. Talk soon... Dave

kornfed

May 13, 2015
Costa Mesa
www.tetraracing.com
Here are some pictures from the race... Want to thank Jagged X for helping us with a fuel rail issue and Pistol Pete for loaning me a race suit. That is a story for another time.

We went the entire race on one belt and had zero mechanical issues until I hit a tree and rolled the car. Busted lower control arm bolts, arms held. 30 minutes down time and limped home last 30 miles. Thank you to the family that helped us get the right side down and back on the course. Kent and Zach did the first 175 and Jason and I did the last 75. Our plan was to race our Turbo 4 seater, but the build was not ready. So we took our pre-runner, gave it to Jerry Penhall and he turned it into a race car in 12 days. Pretty impressive. Also want to thank the Wolfpack guys for jumping in and helping get the car set up. Thank you Jason. Seriously, that was beyond. Guy has to build 2 cars for the BITD WC and he let's us tear down our stuff in his shop and helps us wrench on the car.

Our STI 32" tires worked perfectly and no axle issues. I hit a lot of rocks as speed. My first race, so all good. No flats. I did shatter a rim, but hitting a tree will do that. The tire was actually fine. We put it back on another rim later.

Our Turbo Car will be ready for the Baja 500, but I think we will also race this little buggy. It was pretty bad ass little beast. Tough as hell. Here are some pics. Thanks to everyone for the warm responses at the race. Everyone was really cool with the new guys. Can't wait for the 500.

Johnny, I want one of those Alternators that Marc had. Pretty slick... Also congrats to Marc, good time at dinner and catching up. Out there on the course, he was moving. Good to see him back to form. Can't wait to see Kent Pfeiffer in our new Turbo car and Marc with his new rig dialed in. That will be something to see. Might be bringing another Baja legend to the 500. More to come. :)

You can see more on the website...

www.rustfish.com

Enjoy...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000