Official UTVUnderground Baja 1000 Update Thread

Dirtchaser

Aug 16, 2014
Las Vegas
I believe 1904 Cory came in third physically. Don't know about time. Does anybody know where all the results are?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dirtchaser

Aug 16, 2014
Las Vegas
1905 Monster Mav of Marc Burnett was stopped at RM1216 for over 3 hours but now is rolling again at RM 1233.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nick

Un Banned - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 3, 2009
Mesa, AZ

She's a little dirty and a little banged up, but she just finished 1275 miles of the most grueling and testing offroad terrain in the world. We would like to congratulate Jagged X on their phenomenal finish. Those guys know how to race, how to pit, how to fix things, and are a program we look up to and model ourselves after. Great racing boys, it was an awesome battle! We would like to thank all of our crew, drivers, shop helpers, employees, friends and families who have helped on this project and making this life long dream become a reality. We could not have done this without EVERYONES help, including YOURS. The texts, the messages, the posts, the fans, everyone made us push that little more, drive that little extra and ensure we made it to the finish line. Our BRAND NEW car performed AWESOME thanks to: Polaris RZR, Polaris Industries, Queen Racing, Lone Star Racing, Method Race Wheels, ITP Tires & Wheels, Wolf Designs, SixSpeed, UTVUnderground.com, RZRForums.net, Rigid Industries - LED Lighting. Heres to the next one, have a great day everyone!

NIKAL

May 13, 2012
WOW! Is all I can say. I will be 110% honest and say I did not think the new UTV inc car & crew had a chance of finishing little lone win this years Baja 1000.

I was not all that impressed with the new car & chassis design. But I have been proven wrong and will be the first to admit I way underestimated their team. So once again a huge congrats!!!! And this comes from someone who knows how hard a point to point race is. For those who have not done it, you have no idea!!! This is HUGE!!! Congrats to the Matt Parks & the Jagged team for a solid 2nd place!

A few of my other opinions seem to be coming correct and I will alaborate on that later. Right now it's all about celabrating the winners & finishers. Lets keep this thread goning until the last UTV finishes and lets keep posting & cheering them on as you don't know what it meens when you come home and read about everyone's support rallied around you chearing you on!

Lets go Marc & the Monster Mav crew!!! Finish & get that Championship!

Kalop

XP900
May 3, 2013
Will Marc get DNF ... I thought time allotted was 49 hours, tracker shows going on 53 hours when finishing. ???

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Ok that's right, they didn't start 53 hours ago.
Yeah they put in AM instead of PM for the start time for the entire UTV class. So if first UTV was off at 2:30pm they showed as starting 12 hours earlier even before the bikes started. Sucks cause it throws off average speeds and confused a lot of people.

BrianReno

Aug 19, 2012
Reno, NV
Looks like Johnny is sleeping in that first pic. Wake up man you just won the Baja 1000!!! LOL

Congrats to the UTV Inc team.

Blue Coyote

Jul 31, 2009
Eugene OR
www.NWOffroad.net
Word is the 1905 Monster Mav just finished!
Incredible feat considering Marc was planning in staying in the driver seat the entire 1275 miles.

Thank for UTVUG providing the best coverage of this event. And there will be many incredible stories to come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000