Mini Raptor Trophy Truck--RZR

BEN@KNINE

Apr 2, 2013
It would vary a lot depending on what you wanted...fiberglass, C/F, opening doors or Bo & Luke style, seals/gaskets, list goes on. This wasn't designed as just a simple race body; it can be water tight, full glass, side glass goes up/down, head light/tail light lenses, separate aluminum grill, hood vents, fender vents, etc..

Just the basic body panels in fiberglass would be around $3k.

BEN@KNINE

Apr 2, 2013
Badd.. how bout for a SR1..
Thanks for the compliments fellas, I appreciate it.

I'm building a DSR1 spec car if that helps. Don't know much about the SR1 class, and the exact differences between the two. The 'wide' body version will take up to 75" track, which is max DSR1 track width. Is SR1 the same? Wheelbase is no problem, we're covered from 85" to 105".

I emailed the BITD class admin (Corey Sappington, IIRC) for approval, about a month ago, but no response yet.

BEN@KNINE

Apr 2, 2013
So, this is what a mini 'raptor' RZR looks like. It's crazier in person, because of how small it is, but how identical it looks to the real thing. It looks so mean. This is shown here with the bedside mounted up for 90" wheelbase (XP1000). We'll have one mounted up on an XP1 soon.

BEN@KNINE

Apr 2, 2013
looks amazing!! great work!

are you going to be doing a 4door version for the 4 seaters?
Yep. Here it is at 107" (RZR XP4 900). I will simply cut/section the cab sides to get the added length. You can see where it's coming from...the door is longer, and obviously you can see it in the back window.

It will only fit 1 adult (or 2 kids) in the back seat though. It is because I have configured the car to have lower front seat bases, and slid back some.

Thanks for the comments fellas, appreciate it! Cannot wait to get this on wheels.

BEN@KNINE

Apr 2, 2013
No real updates, just a few shots from the glass/body shop that I never put up here. Cannot wait to get back on this. Been working abroad. 10 days to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000