''MILLER'' ( TRAIL 2N17X ) 5-5-12

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Since I can't make the April 21st ride with Papa Bear, I'm gonna have to try really hard to make this ride. I haven't done 2N17x yet.
That's a shame PB's ride is a little epic, it seem like the terrain changes every 5 miles from dezrt to shrub to small pines to clay to rock to oak and the views are just awesome.

But I couldn't make it that weekend ether and there wasn't any other rides early may, so I made one .

Pete your on the list.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hi, can you put Gilbert and Erik for camping.
Thanks
Your on, I was just thinking of you guys a little bit ago.

"Ride and or Camp List''
1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
3. George & Kathy (Camping)
4. Devin ( camping maybe ) george
5. redrhino99 (maybe)
6. Dan (It's close I can afford it... LOL!!!)
7. Chris & Mariah
8. cornholio
9. Dezerteryx
10.Rhino Dan
11.Freezen
12.Gilbert & Eric (camping )
13.Jim&Melissa (Maybe)

Last edited:

socaldmax

Aug 9, 2011
This looks like a lot of fun!

Please put Steve and Janet down for a strong maybe. I've got a Glamis trip the weekend before, the jet fuel bill is getting bigger! LOL

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Steve your on the list have fun in Glamis .
"Ride and or Camp List''
1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
3. George & Kathy (Camping)
4. Devin ( camping maybe ) george
5. redrhino99 (maybe)
6. Dan (It's close I can afford it... LOL!!!)
7. Chris & Mariah
8. cornholio
9. Dezerteryx
10.Rhino Dan
11.Freezen
12.Gilbert & Eric (camping )
13.Jim&Melissa (Maybe)
14.Steve & Janet (socaldmax) (Maybe)

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
We're planning to come down from Bakersfield on the 4th and grab a hotel in Hesperia. Is anyone going up to this ride Saturday morning that we can meet and follow up from that direction?

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
We're planning to come down from Bakersfield on the 4th and grab a hotel in Hesperia. Is anyone going up to this ride Saturday morning that we can meet and follow up from that direction?
PM Dan "Dkiewicz" he lives in Hesperia and can give ya the directions from that area:D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I'm sure some one will be able to meet up with you or you can come down the 15 to 138 and people meet at the Mc Donald's all the time and might be just as easy . We still have time for others to chime in. Also I find the other map to come in the back way .But yes George is right Dan is the man , he's a local.

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
I've never been to that neck of the woods. I cruised Mapquest a little and I think your right, I'll plan on meeting at Cajon Jct. at the McDonald's. Thanks guys, we'll see you down there!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000