''MILLER'' ( TRAIL 2N17X ) 5-5-12

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Saturday may 5th Start at miller canyon staging area up to the ridge and do some alter nets trail till we get to trail 2n17x and down we go till the end by silver wood lake and then we do it in reverse ( just for you rhino Dan :D ) and then over to devils hole and maybe a couple other trail depending on the time and mood of group . There is dry camping at the staging area with your "day pass '' . I will add more info to the first post as the ?????? come in . Normally there's a few of us that camp and we have a pot luck and all are welcome to stay after the ride and hang out and eat before they head home . This trail (2N17X) is raided Most difficult but will take it slow and easy , it's one of those trail that good brakes are nice to have if you know what I mean :eek:. Drivers meeting 8:30am sharp and trail time 9:00am sharp . :)

Here is the GPS of where you turn off the 138 to the staging/camping area.
34*16'12.82N
117*17'25.00W
At this spot you will turn left onto Dart Canyon Rd. And then a quick right onto Miller Canyon Rd.

Don't forget your adventure pass they have daily and yearly you can get them at stores like REI,Sports chalet, Big-5 and here's a link

Read this link before you get a pass and decide if you need one .
http://www.utvunderground.com/f35/9th-circuit-court-rules-visitors-dont-have-pay-fee-visit-national-forest-9792.html
Adventure Pass - Passes & Permits - Pacific Southwest Region

]Best maps around , THE ONE FOR THIS RIDE WOULD BE THE ARROW HEAD MAP..[/SIZE]
catalog index -- Frames

Last edited:

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
Ride and or Camp List

1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
3. George & Kathy (Camping)
4. Devin ( camping maybe ) george
10.<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- / message -->

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Joe put down as a maybe just to keep a idea of the list a month from now , it would beto ride with you .

Dev, That great that you can make it also.

Ride and or Camp List

1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
5. redrhino99 (maybe)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Ride and or Camp List

1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
5. redrhino99 (maybe)
6. Dan (It's close I can afford it... LOL!!!)

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Yes Dan you live close that for sure , Maybe 2 gallons of gas and 20 min pulling the trailer fully loaded ? :D

Dexter

UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 5, 2011
Hesperia California
If my dad and I don't camp I'll definitely try and make this ride.... I've been going to Miller Canyon for forever but haven't gotten a chance to do the expert trail across the ridge :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
If my dad and I don't camp I'll definitely try and make this ride.... I've been going to Miller Canyon for forever but haven't gotten a chance to do the expert trail across the ridge :D
That would be cool Chris , remember your are always welcome on the rides and at the camps , but I think you know that . Did you get the gas saver car yet ?

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Please put Chris and Mariah down for the ride. We're fairly new to the area and would like to join this ride if possible. Kids are okay right (riding in the Crew)? Thanks!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Chris ,''YES'' kids are always welcome they help us keep a eye on the parents . lol
''Ride and or Camp List''
1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
5. redrhino99 (maybe)
7. Chris & Mariah
8. cornholio

Last edited:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, you can put me down as a tentative. I'm doing the Cactus flats ride a couple weeks before this one, so hopefully I'll have panhandled some good diesel fuel money by this ride......:D:D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, you can put me down as a tentative. I'm doing the Cactus flats ride a couple weeks before this one, so hopefully I'll have panhandled some good diesel fuel money by this ride......:D:D

I put down on the list as cornholio like we talked talked about , but we were drinking at the time . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I put down on the list as cornholio like we talked talked about , but we were drinking at the time . :D
YAAAAAAAAAAAA Babyyyyyyyy!!!! I love it!!!!!!:D:D:D:D OK, just pissed myself laughing..........damn Corona.....

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Saturday may 5th Start at miller canyon staging area up to the ridge and do some alter nets trail till we get to trail 2n17x and down we go till the end by silver wood lake and then we do it in reverse ( just for you rhino Dan :D ) and then over to devils hole and maybe a couple other trail depending on the time and mood of group .
Was that just for me Rich? :rolleyes: LOL
I got a JV group ride the 21 so if I survive that I will join you.
This is my favorite trail in Silverwood! :cool:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
'Ride and or Camp List''
1. John Berry
2. Rich (Camping)
5. redrhino99 (maybe)
7. Chris & Mariah
8. cornholio
9. Dezerteryx
10.Rhino Dan
11.Freezen

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member