Miller Jeep trail camp & ride Aug. 19th-20th

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
No worries DD I see no point in wherein that much clothing , I go commando baby. :eek: :eek: :eek:
I can vouch for Rich. On the last Miller Jeep trip, Stumpy heard some russling of the bushes next to our trailer at 2:00am. I looked out the window, and saw Rich, Snipe hunting in his birthday suit!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: George wasn't too far behind.....:D I told Stumpy, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!"

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
STORES, STORES, STORE'S you sure can tell them , well I guess it's ok as long as it don't turn in to a wiener thread . :D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
JUST THINKING ON HOW BEAUTIFUL THE THE TRAIL MUST HAD BEEN BE FOR THE FIRE. just throwing it out there but maybe we could do a tree plant on one of are rides , it wouldn't take that long maybe 3o min . I know it not just dig a hole and pop a tree in the dirt and your done and I'm sure we would need to plant tree's that belong to that area (so no red thong trees guys ) I know if we do some thing we really wont see a change for a long time but maybe Stumpy, Erik and Jacob might be able to set under the trees that we planted with the grandsons down the road after driving their XP 1400s in year 2070 . I think a little give back would be, good just saying.

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Rich, that's a great idea!! Can we get a pine at local nursery and bring with us? BTW, the frazier mountain run will let you see what the unburned forrest looks like. It's a different ride with incredible view on top!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Rich, that's a great idea!! Can we get a pine at local nursery and bring with us? BTW, the frazier mountain run will let you see what the unburned forrest looks like. It's a different ride with incredible view on top!
It really dosent have to be the next ride , But I think we can do some give back. I under stand the permit and the mother nature, but I or we are smart enough to find the right kind of tree for the area and do it . I know it won't make a big differences in the world . So if your in put on your thinking caps .

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
PB, you and Brev should try to make this ride if you can!! It's some good stuff, and will help hold you over until Little Rubicon season. I know nothing compares to the G.C., but this ride has some nice trail sections, pine smell, rocks and views. I promise to not even mention anything about George's red thong dilema;)

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
It really dosent have to be the next ride , But I think we can do some give back. I under stand the permit and the mother nature, but I or we are smart enough to find the right kind of tree for the area and do it . I know it won't make a big differences in the world . So if your in put on your thinking caps .

We could also get bags of seed that they mix in with the Foscheck they use on the fires. We can just throw out handfuls every so often.

Back to brainstorming mode again......
:confused:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

We could also get bags of seed that they mix in with the Foscheck they use on the fires. We can just throw out handfuls every so often.

Back to brainstorming mode again......
:confused:
That's a goodddddd idea
We could tell stumpy and Erik that the seeds are a new kind of BB and they could shoot them long range for us . Keep the ideas coming guys .

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
All my plans are in the air until my ride is running! I will try to make it if at all possible;) My summer plans are still in the works and summer maybe over before they get put into operation:eek: So much to do and so little time! I might make at least one day;)
What's wrong with your ride Papa? Did ya wear the old girl out? You must have 100,000 miles on that thing:eek: You would look pretty good in a RZR 4, that way you could carry the whole camera crew:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What's wrong with your ride Papa? Did ya wear the old girl out? You must have 100,000 miles on that thing:eek: You would look pretty good in a RZR 4, that way you could carry the whole camera crew:D
X2? Are you ready for a rzr4 yet? :eek:

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Just had a great trip in Mammoth,...looking forward to the Miller Canyon ride,......then finish up the summer with a Miller Jeep trail run.....wow, what a summer....TTT

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Just had a great trip in Mammoth,...looking forward to the Miller Canyon ride,......then finish up the summer with a Miller Jeep trail run.....wow, what a summer....TTT
Dave glad you had a great time on the 4th how was the pulled pork ?:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Dave glad you had a great time on the 4th how was the pulled pork ?:D
I don't remember,....lot's of great food, cold beverages and great people. Man, was there a lot of food like always on these trips!! La Familia knows how to have good times!!:) We really missed you Rich!!

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I don't remember,....lot's of great food, cold beverages and great people. Man, was there a lot of food like always on these trips!! La Familia knows how to have good times!!:) We really missed you Rich!!
I had plans on having 3 days to do my webber, big bore ,turbo install but the parts didn't make it in time or I was sent the one's for the wrong end . So it was kinda boring with out the thong bro's not being around . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
I had plans on having 3 days to do my webber, big bore ,turbo install but the parts didn't make it in time or I was sent the one's for the wrong end . So it was kinda boring with out the thong bro's not being around . :D
What!! You're doing a turbo? THat's awesome!!

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
1. Trukndave (Camping 8/19 – 8/21)
2. Jim and Melissa - (Camping)
3. Grumpysrzr4
4. Mike B. (Teryx, Camping)
5. John RZRS(in spirit)
6. Rich, Cheryl, Max and the cat (Camping)
7. George, Kathy and Lucky (Camping)
8. Vbosch02 (Ryan) (possibly camping) RZRS,
9. Cisco Kid (Camping 8/19 - 8/21)
10.Simi Dude & Zac (Camping)
11. Sand Shark and son (Camping?)
12. Dan and Chris Kiewicz (Camping- I may not be able to make this one because of the launches starting 8-5

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000