Miller Jeep trail camp & ride Aug. 19th-20th

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Well, I'm just a bit concerned. We might have our new toy by then and I wouldn't want to scratch it or get it dirty. :cool:
Oh Jimmy,
You don't have to worry about scratching your baby! Just as long as it can climb like a crazy rabbid billygoat you'll be fine:D Oh and very very good brakes:eek:

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
what are you girls talking about, that trail was so smooth I thought I was riding at the staging area all day . :D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Woah.....just missing a Viper motor and some other stuff!! That should do the miller jeep trail in turf mode!!

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010
The tires look like GY MT's (37"). Am I close?
35" MT's comp cut

After I grenade the stock 4-runner diff's and beef them up, we might go bigger. Hard to say just now. Really need to run it and see where we're at. John's a solid builder and knows his stuff so this is where we start. Lot of "out of the box" thinking went into this one.

Can you find the springs? :cool:

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
35" MT's comp cut

After I grenade the stock 4-runner diff's and beef them up, we might go bigger. Hard to say just now. Really need to run it and see where we're at. John's a solid builder and knows his stuff so this is where we start. Lot of "out of the box" thinking went into this one.

What springs:eek: I know where they're not:D

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
35" MT's comp cut

Nope! Are you using tortion bars?

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
1. Trukndave (Camping 8/19 – 8/21)
2. Jim and Melissa - (Camping)
3. Grumpysrzr4
4. Mike B. (Teryx, Camping)
5. John RZRS(in spirit)
6. Rich, Cheryl, Max and the cat (Camping)
7. George, Kathy and Lucky (Camping)
8. Vbosch02 (Ryan) (possibly camping) RZRS,

12.<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I'm Excited to meet you guys! I wanted to make the last trip but the RZR was getting some work done. I will possibly have another friend with a RZR with me. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000