Mammoth Lakes June 29th-July 4th

grumpysrzr4

Godspeed John Berry - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Feb 22, 2011
Huntington Beach
talk to my daughter up there as of 5pm 60deg an cold. trout fishing is out standing ,looks like qiute a few people are coming tomorrow. I'll be there around noon also, weather permitting.:D:D:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
talk to my daughter up there as of 5pm 60deg an cold. trout fishing is out standing ,looks like qiute a few people are coming tomorrow. I'll be there around noon also, weather permitting.:D:D:D
Sweet! We'll keep an eye out for ya tomorrow around noon:) Once we get through the chance of rain tomorrow it will be sunny and warm through the weekend:D

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
It's about 11:30pm and we're getting ready to pull out:D Everyone have a safe trip and we will see ya guys over the next couple of days:D Here is my number one more time incase anyone needs it. 714-231-4631

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Dang DD that is HOT and already, ha, we get up to 105 around the end of August or September but that is for about 2 to 3 weeks.

Fly-Boy

Jun 16, 2011
Should warm up today- spoke with Tom an hour ago and he was headed through Lone Pine.

See you guys tonight or first thing in the morning.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
All packed up!! Leaving in the morning. See you guys about 2 or 3ish. Save some dirt and stumps for us!! ;)

aaronjuarez

Aug 2, 2010
Got back from Mammoth last night and had a great time. For those who have not been this is a definite must. There are so many trails to ride and places to check out.
I did not get a chance to hook up with George and La familia, kind of bumbed about that but we will do it next time. I posted a pick from the Laurel lake trail ride we took (will post more later) The elevation gets up to about 9-10k feet. We could not make it all the way to the lake because the roadw was covered with snow, but a pretty cool ride anyways.
George hope to hook up with you guys on another ride.

Attachments

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Got back from Mammoth last night and had a great time. For those who have not been this is a definite must. There are so many trails to ride and places to check out.
I did not get a chance to hook up with George and La familia, kind of bumbed about that but we will do it next time. I posted a pick from the Laurel lake trail ride we took (will post more later) The elevation gets up to about 9-10k feet. We could not make it all the way to the lake because the roadw was covered with snow, but a pretty cool ride anyways.
George hope to hook up with you guys on another ride.
For sure Aaron! I'm also bummed we didn't hook up, next time I'll leave my phone on:) Great pic:D Keep an eye on the local rides section cause we normally get together at least once a month:)

Pap

Bob Stone - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 6, 2010
Rancho Cucamonga Ca.
A really great trip. Thank you George and Kathy for all the work you put into this. This was some of the prettiest riding I have ever had the privilege of doing.

RZRluvr

La Familia Baby!
Feb 21, 2011
Anaheim,CA
Well we made it home safe and are all unloaded:) I just wanted to take a quick minute to thank everyone who shared there Holiday weekend with Kathy and I:) It was an incredible trip with old friends and even some new ones.
I will upload our pics tomorrow but for now I need to get some sleep so I can get up and do that crazy work thing:( Once again a huge thanks to everyone who made this trip so awesome and we love you all:)

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
George and Kathy, thanks for a great camp and ride. The scenery was heavenly, and the riding was fun. My adventurous wife even enjoyed the night ride to watch fire works. It was great meeting all the new people and hope to ride with you all again!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
Taking a "Silver Can" break at Hot Creek.......it was a hot day

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000