LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

JAPINTHEBOX

Grabbin Fish Heads & Rice
Jun 19, 2012
NORTH HOLLYWOOD
Been busy looking for the best Happy Hours in L.A. The ride looks like alot of fun,but Sandy and I won't be able to make this one. An unexpected finiancal challange came up. Have fun and will miss you all! Are you going to have the bikini contest again? Last time my friend Felix won and loved the prize Rich gave him. He couldn't sit for a week!:D

Attachments

ActonRichard

May 2, 2012
Acton CA
Well we finally got our RZR back from repairs :) Good as new! We would love to join you on this ride. We will be camping. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet some more of the group.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Been busy looking for the best Happy Hours in L.A. The ride looks like alot of fun,but Sandy and I won't be able to make this one. An unexpected finiancal challange came up. Have fun and will miss you all! Are you going to have the bikini contest again? Last time my friend Felix won and loved the prize Rich gave him. He couldn't sit for a week!:D
I hope it works out , give sandy a hug and hope to see you soon .

Well we finally got our RZR back from repairs :) Good as new! We would love to join you on this ride. We will be camping. Can't wait to see everyone again and meet some more of the group.
cool I' ll put you on the list .

Thanks Brain , is your car going to be done so you can get it in some of the pix ????

Ride list
1. John B. RIP
2. Rich (camping)
3. Bill (grumpy )
4. Chris (slacker) camping
5. Brian (camping )
6. Papa Bear (Day tripping)
7. Mark (marks backhoe ) Camping
8. Richard ( Action Richard ) Camping

Last edited:

66cummins

moab junkie
Dec 4, 2009
You guys have fun and be safe! Kathy and I are going to Parker to soak in the river and look at half naked chicks that look like Dave and Rich :eek: Plus the trailer is in the shop for atleast a month to get fixed after the nasty blowout coming home from Mammoth:( Love you guys!
tire issues suck, especially when fiberglass is involved....

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
It looks like Magnum will have all the parts from BRP and have tha car ready mid next week but I will be working so not sure how it will all pan out for the trip.

Maybe even just show up for the day. Will let ya know later next week.

Thanks
Bryan:cool:

dev's rzr

Jan 7, 2011
glandora ca
i have a ? to sway or no sway on my 08 i took the swaybar off and liked it ! i mainly dune and i still liked it ok so what do you guys think sway or no swaybar 2011xp ???? oh yeah i'm also looking for a passegner side trailing arm for my 2011 xp <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
i have is to sway or no sway on my 08 i took the swaybar off and liked it ! i mainly dune and i still liked it ok so what do you guys think sway or no swaybar 2011xp ???? oh yeah i'm also looking for a passegner side trailing arm for my 2011 xp <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
__________________[/QUOT

Unless there's something crazy different about the XP you can defiantly run without it. Articulation will be improved and the ride will smooth out some. High speed running will be, interesting, and the body will roll more in the corners.

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
I have these items for sale if any one is interested I can bring them to the ride . PM me with any interests, thank for looking .( ya I know I hijacked my own thread lol )
RZR-RPM DOORS complete Asking $400.00 Both door same condition.

Bumpers $100.00 each ( fit'srzr all years )

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000