The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Last edited:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm1lq3vZxSI&list=UUA28Svh716BBXbEP0jQ-Sxg&feature=player_detailpage"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm1lq3vZxSI&list=UUA28Svh716BBXbEP0jQ-Sxg&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
You did get written permission to use that name on this ride, correct???
Tim your such a Rick . :D You going to make this one or you hitting the dunes with Dev ?? Cheryl is going to do some face painting for the kids and if you want she can make you into a Viking :eek: :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Hey Rich, put us on the list please. We love the harry scaries! Can Cheryl paint me about 20 pounds lighter? I'm sure Garrett could use some of that too if that goes well:D

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hey Rich, put us on the list please. We love the harry scaries! Can Cheryl paint me about 20 pounds lighter? I'm sure Garrett could use some of that too if that goes well:D
Your on the list , was Garret going also ?

About the 20 pounds lighter thing , I'm not sure but she could turn in to a fairy :eek: there kinda light looking . :D

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
Oh yea, we'll be camping. I don't know about Garrett and Melody. I think I'd make an awesome fairy, go tee, shaved head and all.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Oh yea, we'll be camping. I don't know about Garrett and Melody. I think I'd make an awesome fairy, go tee, shaved head and all.
You know what going to happen when larry (japinthebox) see your post . well all I can say is your face will be shopped on to something . :eek::eek:

Bagman

Jan 4, 2011
Norco, CA
Tim your such a Rick . :D You going to make this one or you hitting the dunes with Dev ?? Cheryl is going to do some face painting for the kids and if you want she can make you into a Viking :eek: :D
Car is apart replacing axles and hubs. Not sure if I can get it back together in time for this one.

Too Too hot in Glamis this time of year for me. If I can get the car done I'll try and make Miller, always wanted to be a Viking.

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Car is apart replacing axles and hubs. Not sure if I can get it back together in time for this one.

Too Too hot in Glamis this time of year for me. If I can get the car done I'll try and make Miller, always wanted to be a Viking.
Hope to see ya there .

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Hhmm....got some personal things going on around this weekend BUT I will try to make this ride Richardo.

I will also try to bring along a buddy of mine named Jim Conner. :eek: LOL

Slacker

La Familia
Apr 1, 2012
Bakersfield
You know what going to happen when larry (japinthebox) see your post . well all I can say is your face will be shopped on to something . :eek::eek:
We love Larry's posts:) Actually he contributed to an office prank a few weeks ago. I knew right were to go for just the right pictures! :D

Flyingbryan

Jun 23, 2011
Man this sounds like a lot of fun.

Would like to make this trip but big ? for now.

Onerich a couple of questions if you got time.

If camping in a tent are there any outhouses there?

Is the trail so narrow the SxS's will get scratched up some? Just asking because you said it is a tough trail.

Can you do a rough line of the ride your planning on google earth. I can inter it in my GPS if I can make it.

Bryan :cool:

onerich

Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL
Hhmm....got some personal things going on around this weekend BUT I will try to make this ride Richardo.

I will also try to bring along a buddy of mine named Jim Conner. :eek: LOL
Funny , your on the list .

Can't make this one Rich, the 1st will be my last day of vacation in Turks & Caicos. :D
Pete you have a nice trip and will see you on the next one .

Man this sounds like a lot of fun.

Would like to make this trip but big ? for now.

Onerich a couple of questions if you got time.

If camping in a tent are there any outhouses there?

Is the trail so narrow the SxS's will get scratched up some? Just asking because you said it is a tough trail.

Can you do a rough line of the ride your planning on google earth. I can inter it in my GPS if I can make it.

Bryan :cool:
Tent camping is good leval ground shade and a2 porta potys (no water) But it's a great group of peeps and if you need help with something I'm sure you will get it .

The trail is wide but we have had carange before but again there are a great group of peeps and if you need help in a spot it wll be there . We normoly group spot to spots on the trail ballbuster and the water fall these to spot or tip over spots , havent had one yet but it's comine :eek:

The google earth thing I do use I use maps and trail numbers I will post them up soon .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000