"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Transformer33

Da-Coach
Jan 30, 2011
Hey guys add me to list im going to make it saturday with allison and eli if anyone has an extra seat let me know we will bring some goodies and some rum cant forget the rum man im excited i havent gone riding in a while but im amking a comeback heheheheh:D

JB Jr.

Feb 15, 2012
Hello everyone. This is John Berry's son - John.

My Mom is out visiting us in Colorado and she asked me to check out your site to see if there was anything being posted about my Dad.

We just want to say thank you to everyone for putting this ride together in memory of my Dad....it feels good to know that his friends back home are remembering him in this way.

I know my Dad would love everything you guys are doing and I know he will be there with you in spirit. It's been a tough year for our family, but coming onto this site and seeing what great friends you all are to my Dad and how he is still being remembered really means a lot. Thank you all!! I hope that I can make it out to CA for one of these rides myself some day.

From my Mom (Becky):
"Thank you for everything that you guys are doing for John....I'm sorry that I can't be there for the ride, I'm just still having a hard time and am not ready to go out there yet. What you guys are doing really makes me feel good. I know John would love it. Thank you!"

God bless everyone...have a great weekend and be safe.
-John Jr.

JimandMelissa

UTVUndeground La Familia
Oct 4, 2010

My Mom is out visiting us in Colorado and she asked me to check out your site to see if there was anything being posted about my Dad.

We just want to say thank you to everyone for putting this ride together in memory of my Dad....it feels good to know that his friends back home are remembering him in this way.

I know my Dad would love everything you guys are doing and I know he will be there with you in spirit. It's been a tough year for our family, but coming onto this site and seeing what great friends you all are to my Dad and how he is still being remembered really means a lot. Thank you all!! I hope that I can make it out to CA for one of these rides myself some day.

From my Mom (Becky):
"Thank you for everything that you guys are doing for John....I'm sorry that I can't be there for the ride, I'm just still having a hard time and am not ready to go out there yet. What you guys are doing really makes me feel good. I know John would love it. Thank you!"

-John Jr.
Nice post - Thanks

onerich

The Carpenter - UTVUnderground's La familia
Jan 29, 2011
Elmonte, SOCAL

From my Mom (Becky):

-John Jr.
we miss him also

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Hey guys add me to list im going to make it saturday with allison and eli if anyone has an extra seat let me know we will bring some goodies and some rum cant forget the rum man im excited i havent gone riding in a while but im amking a comeback heheheheh:D

Done and it will be nice to see you all ;-)

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009

From my Mom (Becky):

-John Jr.
Your DAD will allways be with us ;-)
Love you all ;-)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000