"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

Cisco Kid

Puro Corazon - UTVUnderground La Famila
Apr 17, 2009
Who is Robert Rosas what does he have to do with this memorial ride? IF this ride is for him too please explain how and why he was murdered?
He has nada to do with this ride, you will see a Robert Rosas Thread post soon and it will have all the info you need ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
He has nada to do with this ride, you will see a Robert Rosas Thread post soon and it will have all the info you need ;-)
Sorry to ask so many questions, being a newbie and reading some of these post can be confusing. Just want to make sure I understand the meaning of the ride not loose site of it with all the food and entertainment. :D

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Sorry to ask so many questions, being a newbie and reading some of these post can be confusing. Just want to make sure I understand the meaning of the ride not loose site of it with all the food and entertainment. :D
No Problema ;-)

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Questions about John Berry. Was he a Christian? Anyone know of a favorite song(s) he liked?

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
Here are directions I am going by. Jane has to work so we won't be there until Friday midnight so I won't call you that late for guidence Reed....hope this is easy to get to at night.

Terry,
Here are the Turn by Turn directions:D

South on the 86S
Turn left on 66th Ave (Mecca Arco AM/PM)
Turn right (South) onto the 111
Go 8.75 miles and turn left on Bay Dr.
Go up over RR Tracks and follow Bay Dr. around to Dead End and turn left onto 72nd Ave.
You will go through an open area for 3/4 mile and turn left on Windlass Dr.
Turn right on Compass Dr.
Turn right back onto 72nd Ave.
Go 1/2 mile, Road will turn to dirt and turn right at canal.
Go 3/4 mile turn left and cross over canal at Drop 30
Turn left on eastside of canal up onto Canal Rd and go North 1 mile to Camp (Drop 31):D

These directions are the Blue Line on Papa's map.

Open it up on Google Earth and zoom in on the area and my jibberish will make much more sense!
What time is the ride starting and ending? Approximately :)

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I was going back looking for directions and thought I remember the word murder mentioned? Was this a typo?
ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. WAS A BORDER PATROL OFFICER MURDERED ALONG THE BORDER JULY 23, 2009. THAT RIDE WILL BE IN MAY. (TENTATIVELY) TWO DIFFERENT RIDES. I WAS JUST SAYING THE ROSAS RIDE IS THE 4TH ANNUAL BECAUSE THE FIRST ANNUAL WAS SOON AFTER THE MURDER. SORRY ABOUT THE THREAD STEAL.
BACK TO SUBJECT. LOOKS LIKE WE WON'T GET THERE UNTIL SATURDAY. WE WILL BRING SOMETHING ALSO. :D:D:D:D

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
ROBERT W. ROSAS JR. WAS A BORDER PATROL OFFICER MURDERED ALONG THE BORDER JULY 23, 2009. THAT RIDE WILL BE IN MAY. (TENTATIVELY) TWO DIFFERENT RIDES. I WAS JUST SAYING THE ROSAS RIDE IS THE 4TH ANNUAL BECAUSE THE FIRST ANNUAL WAS SOON AFTER THE MURDER. SORRY ABOUT THE THREAD STEAL.
BACK TO SUBJECT. LOOKS LIKE WE WON'T GET THERE UNTIL SATURDAY. WE WILL BRING SOMETHING ALSO. :D:D:D:D
Got it! You got that bass all ready know the songs? I think it be cool to do a song JB liked if we knew? Dedicate our music and songs to him, tribute band sorta, say a little prayer before we play and/or ride. I never knew the guy just my .02.

I’m ready to jam, had a little warm up @ KOH last weekend. Almost lost my drum in a rock crawl bet, shuuush!…. :eek::D

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
It looks like Linda and I are not going to make it.
The trailer is STILL in the shop.
Super bummed!!

ROTAX

CannedHam - La Familia
Feb 21, 2011
What day is everyone getting there? Will someone get there Thursday to save our usual spot?

Trukndave - Friday morning til Sunday

Cisco Kid

Apr 17, 2009
Friday afternoon for me, I will be working on trying to get the TH ready ;-(

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
Got it! You got that bass all ready know the songs? I think it be cool to do a song JB liked if we knew? Dedicate our music and songs to him, tribute band sorta, say a little prayer before we play and/or ride. I never knew the guy just my .02.

I’m ready to jam, had a little warm up @ KOH last weekend. Almost lost my drum in a rock crawl bet, shuuush!…. :eek::D
I heard there were some songs that were posted, can you post them again. If you guys want the idol quality singer, she has agreed to sing.

TNT

Banned Por Vida
Nov 23, 2011
So Cal
I heard there were some songs that were posted, can you post them again. If you guys want the idol quality singer, she has agreed to sing.
That be great if we had a singer, I follow the singer and bassist help me out a lot. Here are the official John Berry tribute band songs……we’ll do a band only rehearsal after the ride Saturday my rig, campfire perform later in the evening after every one is hammered. :D

1.The World I know by Collective Soul
2.Melissa by The Allman Brothers
3.Yer So Bad by Tom Petty
4.Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company[/QUOTE
5 Extraordinary Girl/Letterbomb by Green Day
6. Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC

Class51600

Familia 1st - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Oct 22, 2010
Murrieta, CA
That be great if we had a singer, I follow the singer and bassist help me out a lot. Here are the official John Berry tribute band songs……we’ll do a band only rehearsal after the ride Saturday my rig, campfire perform later in the evening after every one is hammered. :D

1.The World I know by Collective Soul
2.Melissa by The Allman Brothers
3.Yer So Bad by Tom Petty
4.Feel Like Makin' Love by Bad Company[/QUOTE
5 Extraordinary Girl/Letterbomb by Green Day
6. Shoot to Thrill by AC/DC
Thank you TNT I will provide to Briana.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member