KOH COUNTDOWN

XPirate

Sep 9, 2011
Bakertucky
I'll yell PULL..... You take off and see who gets to the finish line 1st.... :D

Of course, we will have to test ALL 3 of your rides ;)

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
huge firewood order hits my driveway tomorrow. i plan to be warm in camp. warm fire and cold beer. and some good tunes rocking the camp. :cool:

Last edited:

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
My trailer will be full of wood. Last year we almost had snow as it was snowing at Big Bear...with the wind at night, felt like 22 degrees. And my sorry ass was tent camping!:eek:

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
My trailer will be full of wood. Last year we almost had snow as it was snowing at Big Bear...with the wind at night, felt like 22 degrees. And my sorry ass was tent camping!:eek:
me too LOL. guy with rv bailed at last minute. so i brought a tent, and my buddy brought a ranger 800. friday and friday night was so cold. we slept in our trucks. i thought my flagpole was going to snap in two. my firewood was not seasoned so was hard to keep burning. not this year. rv and firewood ready. keg of beer, outdoor speaker systems with large tv palying race dezert videos.:cool: i want my buddy to pull his 5th up to hammer town hieghts. but might end up by the lcq camp again. not sure yet.

Last edited:

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
My Sobe bombs graduated to Smirnoff bombs...full Handle of gas, 1.75 litres. I'll have to find the Youtube video but we're talkin 30 footers that last 2 full seconds. Camping at wash 27 in Glamis, I still do them from time to time...just don't tell the Rangers:D

simon_s

Jul 26, 2010
Glad you're all looking forward to the event!

I have a favor to ask. I'm currently assigning pit locations for KOH. I have heard from a couple of UTV folk that there's going to be an unofficial 'UTV Underground Town' outside of Hammertown. If you are planning on camping there, and don't need a camp spot in Hammertown itself please email me and let me know!

At KOH we have more competitors that pit spots, and if you haven't replied to Shannon's email letting us know where you want to pit we assign you a spot automatically! So if you don't need a Hammertown spot email me, simon(at)ultra4racing.com.

Simon @ ULTRA4

ROTR

Rock Crawler
Mar 9, 2011
Utah
www.rallyontherocks.com
Simon, can you clarify a rule for me? The Wildcat X has a full tube chassis with 6 point cage. Will that qualify for the pro class?
What about the XP1000 with the stock 6 point cage? Pro class?
BTW, the wildcat qualified as a pro car last year with the stock 6 point cage.

Thanks

simon_s

Jul 26, 2010
Simon, can you clarify a rule for me? The Wildcat X has a full tube chassis with 6 point cage. Will that qualify for the pro class?

Thanks
Any tech or rule questions need to be addressed to Dave, dave(at)ultra4racing.com. Or ask Chris at American Rock Rods, he's spoken to Dave a fair bit I believe: http://www.utvunderground.com/forum/member.php?u=5227

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Email sent Simon. I wont need a pit in town. Thanks

Lets talk about the race course! :)

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM

Thanks
Do you really want to trust a stock cage?

Stock cages are for trail riding in conditions the manufacturers would like us to be in (ideal conditions).

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Whatcha mean? We did have snow in the Heights! It didn't stay long, but it did snow!:eek:

Sandman365

Booze Cruzin'
May 24, 2013
Escondido
I remember thinking that night, damn if I'm gonna freeze my ass off might as well snow and go riding! Never ridden in snow so was a bit dissapointed.

sent from the top of China Wall

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Glad you're all looking forward to the event!

I have a favor to ask. I'm currently assigning pit locations for KOH. I have heard from a couple of UTV folk that there's going to be an unofficial 'UTV Underground Town' outside of Hammertown. If you are planning on camping there, and don't need a camp spot in Hammertown itself please email me and let me know!

At KOH we have more competitors that pit spots, and if you haven't replied to Shannon's email letting us know where you want to pit we assign you a spot automatically! So if you don't need a Hammertown spot email me, simon(at)ultra4racing.com.

Simon @ ULTRA4
will we be able to upgrade our orange wristbands to red again this year? 10.00 fee at the redbull tent?

simon_s

Jul 26, 2010
If you need to upgrade the standard Hammertown wrist bands to 'hot pit' wristbands I believe it will be $5 and a signature.

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
PCI will be there all week coming straight from the Parker 425 with our toter home and vending trailer.

We will have a fully stocked trailer for all of your racing needs including Race Air systems, wired helmets and GPS. We can also do any tech repairs or trouble shooting for you as well.

2014 King of the Hammers Contingency:

KOH Main Event:
$500 to 1st Place,
$250 to 2nd Place
$100 to 3rd Place

King of the Motos: $100 to 1st Place
Every Man Challenge: $100 to 1st place in each class (Stocks, Mods, Legends & Spec)

UTV Sport: $100 to 1st Place
UTV Pro: $100 to 1st Place

PCI Race Radios

Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jun 29, 2011
Long Beach, CA
www.pciraceradios.com
Contingency requirements?

Also, make sure you guys bring me a white helmet skirt. Forgot to order one for myself last week! :D
"Must run PCI decals on both sides of vehicle, run our product and have no competing decals. Must be 3 entries in class."

We don't keep the white helmet skirts on the trailer, your best bet is to call in and place the order and we will take it out there for you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000