KOH COUNTDOWN

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
82 days until KOH week begins. what are you doing this week to get ready for KOH? or are you going to the BAJA 1K? we are getting our fuel jugs this week. trailer hitch and brake controller was last week. each week going forward we will get alittle more ready for KOH. and good luck to all racing this week in baja. be safe. we will be tracking you on IRC.

GOVACHO

Nov 8, 2011
Riverssippi
Well I'm ready now. Not much for me to do since I only watch, but I'm ready now..

How is all going this year ? Guess we can start planning now..

1) Gotteracing
2) Govacho
3)

megonzo

Jan 25, 2011
Cedar City, UT
We will probably go. Don't know that we have anything we want to destroy...er...race this year. :D

It was a lot of fun to spectate last year. Drove around trying to figure out where the race action was. We were there, but the action showed up 5 hours later(or something like that..) :rolleyes: just say'in.....

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
sweet. we will be there mon 4am, to sat mid day. first time staying the whole week for us. we might camp in the heights this time :rolleyes: or by LCQ course again. only 74 more days :eek:

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
Yep, wouldn't miss it for all the Starbucks in the world! Of course there are "some" things I would definitely miss it for!!! LOL!!!:D

Brian B

Red Rotax - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Just got back from Baja and immediately in KOH mode! Game on!

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Last year our pacifico keg got cancelled. We ended up with coors light (the standard desert beer). This year camp boss wants to bring pacificos in bottles. I know the blm and our utv and buggy tires hate bottles. We dispose of inside of rv. And use solo cups or bulldog containers we got at sxs perf grand opening. Anybody else brining bottles? Or just a plain NO NO? We are very clean about it. And NO we never burn pallets. I am very strict about that. We bring seasoned split local firewood.

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Where is everyone camping? Underground Town or Hammer Town.
I'll be there with my new car (Wildcat #1921).
It'll be a blast...

American Rock Rods

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Jan 27, 2012
Denver, Colorado
Last year our pacifico keg got cancelled. We ended up with coors light (the standard desert beer). This year camp boss wants to bring pacificos in bottles. I know the blm and our utv and buggy tires hate bottles. We dispose of inside of rv. And use solo cups or bulldog containers we got at sxs perf grand opening. Anybody else brining bottles? Or just a plain NO NO? We are very clean about it. And NO we never burn pallets. I am very strict about that. We bring seasoned split local firewood.
Last year one of the security guys saw me with a beer bottle mid hammertown and asked me to be a little more discreet about it. That's the only thing anyone has ever said to me. I drink my beer, then I dispose of the bottle in a large cardboard box that is on my flatbed trailer. Even if it breaks the glass stays in the box.

Other than the "wink wink warning" I got last year, no one has ever said anything to me. Your mileage may vary.

Biggest problem I had was when a CHP officer pulled me over in hammertown and threatened to confiscate my racecar because of the flashing blue light. I had to promise to unwire it until raceday.

TREE68

too tall for the rzr
Aug 15, 2011
so cal
Thats crazy. Had the same thing at the more 500 race kind of. Sheriff in jeep made me change the color on my flagpole light. He said no blue or red. So i changed it to green with the remote.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000