King of the Hammers Roll Call

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
thanks for posting your camp . be and my brother will be crusing by to put a few faces to names . swing by the pits and say hi . look for the SDHQ race Rhino and the Hunts Field Service Prowler , we'll be in pit #28 with Team Smiley.

i know were kinda the new guys here but is the UTVUG group planning any kind of official/unofficial get together ( meet n greet) ? one night during the week ? id be more than happy to help flip burgers if we all want to cook and have a few beers ?

Reactions: 1 person

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
thanks for posting your camp . be and my brother will be crusing by to put a few faces to names . swing by the pits and say hi . look for the SDHQ race Rhino and the Hunts Field Service Prowler , we'll be in pit #28 with Team Smiley.

i know were kinda the new guys here but is the UTVUG group planning any kind of official/unofficial get together ( meet n greet) ? one night during the week ? id be more than happy to help flip burgers if we all want to cook and have a few beers ?
I think that's a great idea, Joey, Reid, what about Tuesday night. That way we aren't drinking too much the night before the race...

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I think that is a great idea! Tuesday would work or even after the UTV race.
does someone want to buy the burgers and hot dogs and then collect money from everyone that shows, or should each bring their own to be cooked on a grill...
Maybe we can get some sponsors to throw some money or even goodies for a drawings for this...

Agreed Reid, maybe even after the UTV race is done...

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
HOLY MOLY JON, how many miles from hammer town is that camp? i hope i don't break down on the way to the start line, And with that new motor in that big bad MONSTER kawi, you might need a remote fuel pit so you don't run outta gas on the way :D

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
i kinda wondered about the camp WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY out there . dont know if the ol trailer queen xtz will make it out and back before race time . guess ill bring extra food for a breakfast rescue! :D

Tuesday will work best for us . we have to be up early friday for our other car to run. i think we start 9th in the main .

soazcat

Dec 15, 2010
Willcox Az
oh i know how big HT gets . we have pics from last year on the hill top above town at night . we went up 3 different nights and holy crap the lights were amazing ! :eek:

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
Thursday night would be the best. Like John said the stories will be flowing.

The camp is only 1.36 miles from the start finish line.

Darryl89

Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
I say Thursday also. I am stoked my car is almost ready!!! :D Cant wait to meet all you peeps.

Brett
Brett, I'm really glad you are going to make it, you have done a great job on your car and it will shine in this competition.

The driveline guy told me this morning that he should have my driveline finished tomorrow or Monday. That was really my last real obstacle. Gotta install the Summer Bros axles in the next few days, finish plumbing the CBR Radiator and Oil Cooler, then go through and torque/loctite every nut and bolt...then tune and be ready to roll out.
Whew, only 50 more things to get done....:eek:

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
I say Thursday night and we do it potluck style, but maybe we theme it so we can do it Mexican style with Tacos, Burritos, chips, salsa, etc..... or we could do american and grill up some burgers, dogs, tri-tips, etc etc....

I am sure some of us will have a grill or 2, I only have a smaller propane unit. But whatever we do I say we just make it simple, easy, and fun. Eat good, have some drinks, and share some stories!!! And game plan for chasing the Ultra4 race around!!

This camp spot if we nail it is perfect, its a short ride to the start finish line.

cuflipn

KawiCrawler - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 16, 2010
St George UT
Brett, I'm really glad you are going to make it, you have done a great job on your car and it will shine in this competition.

The driveline guy told me this morning that he should have my driveline finished tomorrow or Monday. That was really my last real obstacle. Gotta install the Summer Bros axles in the next few days, finish plumbing the CBR Radiator and Oil Cooler, then go through and torque/loctite every nut and bolt...then tune and be ready to roll out.
Whew, only 50 more things to get done....:eek:
LOL only 50 come on Darryl you can do that in your sleep :D

Thanks for the compliments I hope it hooks up for me... either way this is going to be an EPIC trip!! Chillin with the Underground LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000