Help! Rock damage!

Dudeonit

Chino's Finest - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Dec 10, 2010
Chino, CA
When I ran the standard RZR I used large fender washers stacked to add 1/4' clearance on the back rows of holes below the trans and engine along with the Holz spacers. This allowed the skid to deflect w/o contact to the engine, trans cases.

Simi Dude

La Familia For Life !!
Feb 25, 2010
Simi Valley Ca.
If you need parts see Brian & Phill at Tower Works fab, (818-341-2580) they are in the Valley close to you. Tampa and Parthenia. he's got RZR stuff all over the shop and an excellet alum welder.

You would get along great with them.......Turbos and all that speedy stuff.

dkiewicz

Space Cadet - UTVUnderground's La Familia
Nov 28, 2009
Hesperia Ca
If you need parts see Brian & Phill at Tower Works fab, (818-341-2580) they are in the Valley close to you. Tampa and Parthenia. he's got RZR stuff all over the shop and an excellet alum welder.

Ah, there we go Angie, a hook up!! Good on ya Zane...:)

mosslager

STEEEEEEEEKERZ - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 4, 2009
When I was younger in high school I cracked the bottom of my transmission in my 1982 Honda Accord entering a driveway too fast. I woke up to a huge puddle of red fluid in the morning. Being a broke ass 17 year old I drained it and JB'd the bottom up and let it sit 24 hours..filled it up and ran it for another year like that and it never gave a problem. I would not dare do this to my RZR but I bet ya a case of your favorite beer it would hold if prep'd/applied properly. Theres nothing structural there and you are not dealing with high pressure.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
on my ford f450 where the oil dip stick mounts to the pan cracked and they said the body had to be lifted and motor raised to replace the oil pan and i was looking at 2k so i cleaned the crap out of it and jb welded it and its been a year now with no leaks:D

VBosch02

Dec 3, 2010
Bellflower, Ca
I have a friend with a 08 rzr, put a hole in the case out in Barstow. Pulled the motor apart and JB welded it about 3 years ago. He has had no problems with it at all. But like said before prep is very important.

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali

Thanks Zane! I'll give them a buzz to see if they have a case or a used transmission.

Also, I love turbos. :D

speedyangie

The Need, The Need For SPEED.......UTVUndergroun d
Jul 31, 2011
Cali
Hmmm...all this JB Weld talk is also very interesting. I've used JB Weld successfully plenty of times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000