Yamaha Fat Rod II

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
The black rhino flying the utvug flag . Good thing I am down at Sup and JoeyD is up at OT . ha ha representing down below!

Peezy

Nov 19, 2009
hey Vince, This is brandon... Your rhino looks sick. can't wait to see it thanksgiving.

Deepsea007

Nov 19, 2009
AH yes the man who said he would never buy a rhino is now a UTV ROCK STAR. Dude your ride looks bitchin can't wait to drive it.

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
AH yes the man who said he would never buy a rhino is now a UTV ROCK STAR. Dude your ride looks bitchin can't wait to drive it.
You are right. Never thought I would have or dump $$ into a rhino. I went down hard! Its just so much fun to drive and the family loves it.

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Hey Vince all you need now is the PWR set up, really set off your ride ! LOL
That would look good but belive it or not I usually go for performance rather than looks. lol, I know but the rhino has a lower center of gravity now sooo it should handle better. My rhino does not heat up thanks to Chris at benchmarks so the stock radiator works fine. I do want to relocate the oil cooler out of in front of the radiator.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
That would look good but belive it or not I usually go for performance rather than looks. lol, I know but the rhino has a lower center of gravity now sooo it should handle better. My rhino does not heat up thanks to Chris at benchmarks so the stock radiator works fine. I do want to relocate the oil cooler out of in front of the radiator.
that will help alot,

maybe see ya in Superstition this coming week Vince,

Rhino looks great

Rog

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Isnt running cooler a good thing plus the added looks are a bonus :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000