Yamaha Fat Rod II

ranchmkt

From The Land Of Avacado's - UTVUnderground Approv
Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Thank's JR. I don't have any pics yet will get next week at the Dez. How is your little one doing?

kingck5

Bad Habits - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
pomona cali
that shits top notch bro...dam i wish i had i wish i had...ima go put my head under a pillow thanks DAN.....

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Wow nice pics! my car will never be that clean again. lol
I have some old pics I will post later tonight . Dan and the Magnun crew get the credit I told Dan I wanted a bed delete, doors and to make it black. Totally stoked on my ride! I cant wait to hit the dirt next week.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
WOW Vince your car looks awsome! Great Job Magnum!! Hope to see it out @ OW next week.:D

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
that old cage looks like mine...lol .....im tired of my rear seat set up ....i want a bench...

Thats funny I wanted to stay with buckets but they were out of stock and two weeks out so I grabbed an instock bench. The kids like it!

family wagon

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
Here's a few more pics JR.

Hey Vince, you have any "before" pictures you can post up???

I have about 30 or so shots of your car Vince. If you would like them, let me know and I will get you a disc.
Looks BAD A$$....looks like the Mag crew has a good set up on the 4 seaters ! How wide is the back bumper, looks sweet and better looking than some I have seen out there. Is that 2 pieces welded together ?

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I like the look of the A post ( or whatever it is called ) where there isnt a bottom tube run on tp of the dash. Is it tied to the square tubing under the dash or do you have some round tubing under the dash ? It looks sick

ranchmkt

Sep 11, 2009
Fallbrook
Ya it gives it that custom look and ties into the square tube. I didn't go full custom on the front end so it is mostly stock under the hood.

family wagon

Jan 29, 2009
Riverside
I think I'm going to try to get something like that on my dads when I build this mild 2 seat crop and drop. I'm going to try a full bolt on cage but we will see how it ends up considering it is my first cage. Good job mag crew and sick rhino Vince can't wait to meet up and get our ride on man !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000