2012 SOBOBA GP PICS AND VIDEO

TJWIZ

Double Tap Racing #803
Jul 30, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca.
www.facebook.com
I'd like to thank my Co-Driver (Leandre) and our Pit Crew (Josh, Deandre and Art) and everybody that came out to support DTW at the 2012 Soboba Grand Prix. That two hour raced was rough on the vehicle. We finished 14th out of 33 that started the race. That even included the 34 minute pit stop to fix the tire Ouchhhh. Next time I will use "LOCK TIGHT" lol. Video coming soon !!!

SobobaGP

NativeRezQ
Jan 18, 2011
Soboba
www.sobobagrandprix.com
Thanks I might have to take you up on that unless I can find an affordable scooped hood. I will let you know, thanks for the offer and the help on Friday. That corner played with my head all day Saturday...

I tried the link but it didn't work for me? I think that it flew off at the back of the track. I would love it if someone had some video of my roll over, I'm still trying to figure out what made me go over. I think I caught a rut while sliding through the corner? I have some video that I will post later showing the rollover at the start in the first turn for the red UTV that flipped. Clearly shows his rear wheel riding up onto the front wheel of another UTV inside of him.
I found a red polaris hood "Holz, Walker Evans" stickers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000