2012 SOBOBA GP PICS AND VIDEO

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
Heres some pictures of the aftermath of the pre run at Soboba GP today.There was a POLARIS RZR 4 XP900 sighting and a ton of new racers that came out with about 16 UTV's.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
I was on the pressure washer for 4 hours. Inside the wheels were caked in mud. Killed my braking abilities.

Is the long jump a shorter take off this year?

OFFROADSWAPMEET

Aug 5, 2009
TEMECULA
2012 SOBOBA GP UTV RACE RE-CAP:

ALL I CAN SAY IS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

First off I came out Friday and took on the SOBOBA GP PRE-RUN. This is the first time ever running with a co-dawg and everything went well minus all the mud on the car after 2 laps and no water near by.
I come back to the track Saturday night to find NACHO and La Familia getting down and these guys can party!

SUNDAY RACE DAY:
I wake up and have to take my daughter to her softball game at 6AM and back to the track by 9am.

Now it's time to get the YAMAHA RHINO/RZ MASK RACE CAR READY! We have a back tire with low air and we didn't want to deal with it so we decided to run the wide PITBULL ROCKER tires in the rear and smaller GROWLERS up front.This was the best thing I ever did because even know these rear tires are heavier they out performed those pizza cutters in back.
Thank you PITBULL TIRES...
We wash the car with water bottles so we can see it and through 2 bottles of water on the radiator to get the mud off, scrapped any other remaining mud on shocks,arms,exhaust,frame,etc...We pull up to the stagging area and the car is smoking out the radiator and leaking water.We push the car out of the stagging area and thinking we are already out of the race already.I'm thinking who I can find to take a look at it , Chad Mittag pulls up in his truck and he looked at it and told me to let it run for a little and keep a eye on it. It was just steam burning off.
Time to line up and I was starting in the 21 spot and the only real YAMAHA RHINO at this race. This was the first time starting at a angle and not in a straight line. There was a total of 33 RACE CARS to start the race. Green flag drops and we decide to take the out side while everybody takes the inside and at the first turn there was a POLARIS flipped over, some cars pass us and we pass them back and just trying to keep a steady race.There was silt out there in several area's that just bogged my motor down and kicked up tons of dust where we couldn't even see. We passed several UTV'S on the side of the road through out the race. We got lapped by the 1,2,and 3rd place and managed to let knowbody else by us.We finished 8 full laps with a un-official result we took 10th place. This was our best race yet and hope to see more UTV'S out there next year!

WE FINISHED!

Thanks to my TITLE SPONSOR: RZ MASK

THANKS TO MY SPONSORS:
UTVunderground,747ink,PITBULL TIRES,RUGGED RADIOS, SUMMERS BROTHERS RACING and PRP SEATS.

You can't race with out these guys!

Enjoy the pics and videos...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000