2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
Come by booth 218 right next to king shocks in the big building. We will have my dads car in the booth with the wrap buttoned up and powdercoat on the tubing.

WERACE

Walker Evans Racing - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Feb 23, 2011
Redlands
www.walkerevansent.com
I guess I didn't get the memo on "the span" being the hot spot, anyway we will be in the same location. Should have RJ's 900 on display and will be releasing some new goodies for the XP 900's

waytay

Get Outta MY Waytay - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 15, 2009
Looking forward to gaining knowledge, insight and what really works on the sxs's...........................ya right looking forward to the chicks:D........:eek: uh I meant the new products......I should have a spot for my trailer their and am going to help at the benchmark booth, I still dont know why chris gave me a bikini????

Ali Baba

Sep 13, 2010
Looking forward to gaining knowledge, insight and what really works on the sxs's...........................ya right looking forward to the chicks:D........:eek: uh I meant the new products......I should have a spot for my trailer their and am going to help at the benchmark booth, I still dont know why chris gave me a bikini????
Ha Ha! Maybe you should work the mankini with SJ :D

Rusty5150

UTVUG PHOTOG
Jan 9, 2009
I love celebrating my birthday at the SSSS. I think I will be helping at the UTVUG booth on sat and sun. See y'all there.

RuggedRadios

Official UTVUnderground Communications Sponsor
Jan 20, 2009
Arroyo Grande, CA
www.ruggedradios.com
Rugged will be there the whole time with some crazy deals! For those of you that can't make it to the show, we will also have the same deals online starting Thursday at midnight! So if your at the show come say hi and if not make sure to check out our website. I guarantee you wont be disappointed!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
hit and miss...deals all weekend and if you wait till Sunday you may miss some good stuff. However come Sunday companies hate loading stuff back up! best bet, go both days! hahahhaha

Make sure to come to the SPAN!!!! See UTVUG and all the other glorious UTV companies!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000