2011 Sand Sports Super Show **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

UTVUnderground.com and UTVGuide.Net will once again be partnering and hosting a booth in "The Span" at the 2011 SSSS!! Also in the span will be UTV Off-Road Magazine, Magnum Offroad, Xtreme Machine & Fab (XMF), Muzzys Performance, Viair, Berts Mega Mall, SDR, and many more!!!!!! Look for us to have a couple of the hottest UTV's around in our booth as usual!

The Worlds Biggest Sand Sports EXPO is scheduled for September 16, 17 and 18, 2011

For more than a dozen years the Sand Sports Super Show has been the BIGGEST and most exciting dune and dirt sports EXPO in the world. Come each September, hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of attendees come together at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, California to celebrate and marvel at the latest gear for Sand Sports enthusiasts.

The Sand Sports Super Show is a great weekend for the entire family, so mark your calendar today as the excitement continues in 2011!

If you are a manufacturer or vendor of products aimed at the off-road industrial, this is the show to exhibit at. Booth space is still available, but won't be available for much longer.

UTVGuide.net & UTVUnderground.com will have a booth again this year in "The Span" area and we will be sure to get a ton of pictures.

More information at: Sand Sports Super Show

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
I hope to have our first production car at the show. I can send the viewer file to anyone with solidworks. Can someone help me take a snapshot and post it up? It will cost about the same as a UTV and long travel kit but be full race ready and 180hp, 18" travel, almost ZERO scrub, big enough for a 6 foot 2" guy to sit comfortably, and have a full fiberglass TRUCK body. We plan to debut it at the sand show.

RHINOdan

RHINOdonkey
Oct 11, 2009
Ill be out there most likely Saturday. :cool:

I hope to have our first production car at the show. I can send the viewer file to anyone with solidworks. Can someone help me take a snapshot and post it up? It will cost about the same as a UTV and long travel kit but be full race ready and 180hp, 18" travel, almost ZERO scrub, big enough for a 6 foot 2" guy to sit comfortably, and have a full fiberglass TRUCK body. We plan to debut it at the sand show.
What type of file is it? A DXF?

SGM4Life

Oct 29, 2009
Valencia,Ca
yes send it my way. pm me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000