2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Leaper is a DSR1 running in his own class. He is driving a really good race leaving his pit crew with only fuel duty. He is in and out of pits very quick. This course really lends itself to a car with a lot of top end as it has some long wide open sections...

Moss, to give GBC some credit here 2 of the tire problems were side wall punctures that both occurred in some crazy rough sections. One of the flats was purely due to a rock smashing the inner portion of the rim which I have pictures of.

As for the race we are through Pit 6. Leaper has a good lead but in the UTV class we had Jagged passing Parks in Pit 6 to take the lead. They left the pits with Parks hot on Jaggeds tail. Wally pulled in the 1924 about 13 minutes behind those guys. Its going to be an awesome battle to the finish!!!!! We are heading to the finish line now!!!

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Woohoo, BJ is smoking...90mph at RM273....get it Ballistic!

Joey, I think we need to make BJ an honorary UTVUG member...
didn't you get some stickers on his truck while he was driving your RZR4...

Darryl89

Killer Kitty - UTVUnderground Approved
Oct 8, 2009
Farmington, NM
Sean Cook, Murray and Michael Lansky are in the midst of a bunch of Trophy Trucks thundering down on them right now. I bet their heartbeats are up...

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well the race winners are in and its a UTVUnderground SWEEP!!

1st Overall - DSR1 Class - Joe Leaper

1st - Matt Parks Holz Racing / Parks Racing Polaris RZR4

2nd - Brandon Schueler Polaris Industries / Jagged X Polaris Ranger RZR XP900

3rd - Mike Lasher Monster Energy Kawasaki / Lasher Motorsports Teryx

We had a blast!!! More pics and stories to come....

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Cool pics Joey.Congrats to Parks,Jagged and Lasher on a great race.I am looking forward to the race re cap.

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Congrats to Joe Leeper for the overall! Joe is a really nice guy, and it's good to see him get this win!! :)

Congrats to the rest of the class winners, and to everyone who crossed the finish line in this race!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com

Leaper checked out. Look how close Parks and Jagged finished!!!

To put these times in perspective the top UTV's were around 66th overall out of 220 vehicles and would have finished In the top 15 of the Ultra 4 class which had around 50 entries!!!!

UTV's are no joke.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Well we are on our way home. Big thanks to Matt Parks for giving UTVUnderground thanks while accepting his first place trophies.

I hope everyone enjoyed the live photo updates! I had a blast doing it and really appreciate Lasher and his team for letting me tag along with them!!!

Zerofield

Pit Junky - UTVUnderground Approved
Dec 13, 2009
Arizona
You guys should have seen joey yesterday...he had a moblie command center going on, tracking everyone, taking pictures and then uploading them. He was doing work!

Thanks to Mike Lasher and crew for letting me hang out with them. I had a great time

jaggedx

Jagged X - Official UTVUnderground Sponsor
Jan 14, 2010
www.jaggedx.com
Huge congrats to Matt on the win!!! We are really happy with how everything turned out as we literally finished the details on the car at 1am the morning of the race.....zero test time, zero run time, etc. The car ran flawlessly except for one torn cv boot that required us to strip an axle off of Blake's personal XP:D, one flat tire for the BFG's (we then increased tire pressure to avoid any more issues...we were pretty much shooting from the hip on our new and untested wheel/tire package), and no brakes or gps whatsoever for the last 80 miles.
We definately need to sort the brakes and do a couple of suspension changes before Parker, but we're looking forward to continually improving the package. Once again, congrats to Matt on a great race and congrats to all the finishers!
Mike

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000