2011 BITD Bilek Silver State 300 - Pics / Updates / Information

Team Green

Reid Nordin - UTVUnderground Approved
Jun 30, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.WalkerEvansEnt.com
Not to Jinks Hans but Nessie only ever blew a belt when we were tuning the car in San Felipe before the 1000. I was doing about 15 drag runs and on the last run from a standing start the belt blew.

Nessie was built so that lots of air would flow through the center of the car but dirt and rocks would be stopped by the screen that was installed on the front and back.

I was on the fence about running a full cover or not but it worked for us with just a shield. The nice part was changing a belt in less the 5 minutes in we had to.

Gary is correct that any deformaties on the sheeves will kill a belt.

Congrats to those that took on the challenge of the SS300!

dezertrebelz

Feb 14, 2010
Tucson AZ
Congrats to all who finished, I missed it but tracked it the whole way(gotta luv IRC) , you guys were running fast loved the back and forth, it looked as though there was a great turn out of some great competitors.I am really proud of of my Fellow Dezert Rebelz Team mates, they were there to help and support IgnoreAmos and his Avid racing Can-Am. Great car with lots of potential , also big congrats to Dennis Jean (great competitor)and his team mate Sean Cook nice finish, i know they been hard at work on there RZR. And Jagged X once again what a beautiful car , you guys know how to set a standard. JOEY you deserve some credit to , way to stay on these events and promote the sport, AND FOR HAVING THE BEST UTV SITE EVER. Again REALLY proud of my Co- Dog and good friend Brian Tecco from StarFox Fab In Tucson AZ,for hanging there and never giving up no matter what came up with Avid's Can-Am he was out in the shop making sure that the car got to the race. Even though this Race wasn't for one of our cars were always glad to be a part of racing in any event and any class. Brian proud to call you a friend and a TEAM member of our DeZert Rebelz Racing Team, YOUR dedication to desert racing is impressive. CONGRATS to ALL
Dezert Rebelz Racing

HDRA1

old buggy dork - UTVUnderground Approved
Sep 3, 2010
Las Vegas nv
Well i can honestly say the last week is something i never want to have to go through again. I am used to being ready for a race anywhere from 2 weeks to a month ahead of time i have never had to do the "last minute" stuff much kudo's to all the teams with new builds that made the line and started.

I also want to say congrats to Parks, Jagged x and Lasher for there trip to the podium. (i hope i got out of the way fast enough)

as for our two days of getting ready tech we showed up later than i would have liked to we had a few last minute things before we got there and i had my hands full i was getting my helmet delivered to me there since it was freshly painted (by RADesigns) but the person that handed it to me didn't know there was hardware. so i was on the scramble to find a shield and the screws to hold the shield on. So got that handled (thanks PCI) then hearing the news of OX passing was tough.

So our problems were running a little deeper no test time the computer was only letting us run about 25 to 30 mph so i was really hoping it was the computer trying to adjust it self so as i go to load up the Gator on the trailer the motor comes alive it hit over 30mph i was like "hey it knows it is almost race time" so i am a little happier walk into the drivers meeting with a little bigger smile and listen to all the booya's (kill me know) and extra long drivers meeting .

So race morning was a little chilly and my friends that have come to help out are all there on time. and we are going over a couple of things before we take off to staging, do our radio checks from the road and we line up add a little bit of duct tape to the parker hoses and we are set. (thanks joey d)

So as we are staging i notice the screen that has all the stock data is doing what it was while in limp mode. so we go off for the "fake" start and realize yep it is in limp mode. we get to the next start area and have about 5 quads and lansky in front of us so we are good to go i was hoping we didn't loose time getting there and messing up the start.

So it is our turn to go and mind you my co-driver has never ridden in ANYTHING. As we take off i tell him to count to sixty and we will start to look for a place to pull off and at about 1:30 i knew that the other "canned ham" was there found a spot to pull over and waved everyone by not wanting to hold anyone up . We sit there for what seems like forever and counting utv's we take off down the race course (access roads to me) going as fast as we could we get a few miles in and there is a utv sitting there broke and then another and then 2 more as we make it towards pit #1. We make it to pit 1 and adjust the steering put some fuel in and head down the road . We go up that first wash leaving the pit i smack a rock and it almost brings us to a stop. I am like well there is no flat and we are still moving but it knocked the steering way out the gator would not go straight. We worked our way to the road crossing we were caught by one of the UTV's that was pitted waved him by and then crossed the road headed towards caliente we knew what time it was and knowing the TT/1 cars were already blazing down the fast roads and going 4 times faster they were making up time i switched to bj's channel to get an idea where they were and they were moving. So as we were coming into caliente i hear a siren and put my hand up to move as i get tapped by the 1904 and he speeds by. I know we are close to the second road crossing radio in our issues. I get to the pit i see the crew and a bunch of my other friends that are there waiting on the TT/1 car come running over to help i ask my friend brandon to go look where the leaders are he is like i was just on there the leaders are at mile 75 and moving. I am not one to quit, and i have been on the other end with a lead and coming up on slower cars that are holding you up . i decided i dind't want to be "that guy" i asked everyone to come over and made the call and said i don't think it is safe or fair to try to go out there and mess up someone else's race or take the chance of getting stuck or worse hurt out there we have a utv in one piece we got 90 mils of testing in and we were happy with our "stock" gator so we watched the leaders come in helped a few out and watched had a bannana shake at J&J and headed to the finish then home.

sorry this is so long winded but i do have a few people to thank
greg & frankie with out these two i would not have got this done greg is a one man army welder, fabricator , sheet metal man, and a painter his son frankie spent hours helping with assembly and learning how to prep things cindy, greg's wife for putting up with us making us lunches and dinners and letting me steal her family memebers away for so many hours the last 3 months.

matt jenn drew ryan and allen for helping out in the pits and matt and jenn for towing the gator out and getting me and it back home.

and i have to thank all the sponsors
John Deere
FOX shoxs
GBC Motorsports (thanks lasher for all the laughs and letting me display at the booth)
Rigid Industries
Ringers Gloves
MSD Ignition
Elite Mfg
Lone Kid Racing (you rock Laine)
Dirtbagz
Simpson
Dead Man's Hand Tattoo Supply (thanks matt&margie)
UTVUnderground (thank you joey for everything)
Fast-Aid.org (please donate)

thank you all for reading this and see ya in parker !!!

dmurray

#1917 BITD - UTVUnderground Approved
Apr 13, 2010
Eastvale CA
www.murrayracing.com
Great stories from all the racers! We were really looking forward to contingency on Friday, and getting to see all the new rides for the 2011 season. Unfortunately we were a little behind. Joey, thanks for the kind words. We try hard to be as organized, and prepaired as possible for these races, but on this one we were truly scrambling to the last minutes. We had been working hard over the last 2 months to build up our new Can Am Commander to break in at Silver State. The last week we were helping Cory finish up the details to ensure the new car was built to the highest standards. Cory did a great job on the suspension, and fab, but the details, just took lots of time, and we did not want to skip any details nor cut any corners. We had 2 hours of sleep from wed- Sat at the race. After having one of our teamates drive earlier to the drivers meeting we left Phoenix at 1030 pm friday night by pushing the Commander into the toyhauler. We had not even started her up. On the way in the trailer (which is not safe or reccomended) we installed and primed the fuel system, hooked up the safety harnesses, filled the brakes and bled them, installed the seats, filled the radiator, started the Commander for the first time, tightened all bolts, hooked up all the electrical systems- radio, horn, lights, irc, parker pump, intercom, etc and before we know it we pulled up as we were about to install the body panels that everyone was already lining up. We throw the body panels on and relize that we are missing one front quarter panel somehow? so it becomes a tape job. We scramble to put the number stickers on with the help of a few people who I did not even know. To you thanks so much!!! Then we remembered we still did not have diff oil in, so we add it, throw our suits on and scramble out. We ended up leaving the line about 30+ minutes late, and decied to just do a shake down since we had no suspension adjustmetns, nor miles on the car. Immediately we relize our ride height with our weight is extreemly low. 2" rocks are a big problem, and we are grading out the course for the trophy trucks. And we have only begun the first 100 yards of the low speed section before that actual start. We knew it was going to be a long day. We almost called it quits in the low speed section, but decied lets get the starting points, and try to get to pit 1 to jack up the Commander and get more ride height. We were impressed with the power, and capiblities of the new Commander. We struggled with the suspension due to the lack of tuning, and somehow make it to pit 1. We raise the car about 3 inches, and off agin. Better, but not close. Pit 2 more ride height, and tuning. About 100 miles in, we finally can start to drive at a medium pace. And we began to enjoy and remember why its so much fun to race. The pure challeng and adventure of the sport. Somehow we managed to pull into running place of 5th by pit 6. We were making good time and the Can Am was running perfectly. Then going up a steep hill we lost fuel pressure, and came to a stop about 9 miles out. We tried to find out the problem and after sitting for 20 minutes more we had a older couple who happed to be watching the race on a quad had 1 gallon of gas straped to their hood. We begged them for it and were on the way again. 1 mile from the finish we ran out again. We check and saw we had 4-5 gallons of fuel in the tank once we opened it, but found our fuel pick up had not been fully to the bottom of the tank. Fixed this, and pulled in to the finish after being passed by 3-4 utvs while getting gas in the last 10 miles. Over all we were happy just to finish, the odds were against us. The Can Am ran amazing, the Desert Toyz build was perfect, the ITP Baja Cross tires took a beating and performed all race long. Thanks to everyone for the help, and we look forward to seeing everyone for a good time in Parker in 2 weeks! Thanks to Jagged for help after the race!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1V2WxjTsdeE]YouTube - 2011 BITD Silver State 300 limited class highlights[/ame]
Can view at 45 seconds

450grl

The First Lady of SXS - UTVUnderground Approved
Mar 15, 2009
Great stories, everyone!!! I love reading these! Great pics and coverage, Joey - it's great to be able to see/read it all when you can't actually be there to see it!

rzr 1930

Sep 14, 2010
:DWell the planets finally lined up for the Fabtech Rzr, we have been working on the car since Parker. We have blown a diff, 3 motors, valved shocks the wrong way but finally we got it right. Crew chief Jeff Correia and owner/driver Sean Cook have been burning the midnight oil to get the Rzr right. We spent the Thursday before the race in Barstow with Fabtech Engineer Kris Hernandez testing and revalving the shocks on the mighty rzr, we did this over and over until it was perfect. Off to Vegas they went, tech and registration went smoothly so after the drivers mtg it was off to Alamo. Our Pit Queen (Gina) showed up about 2am after flying down from Sacramento. We had the team set and ready to go. Our goal was to finish the race at any cost! When the flag dropped the rzr was off, Sean and his co-driver Dennis Jean were frozen in the rzr, feeling in their fingers was fast leaving them. The car moved steadily through the sequence of pit stops, smooth and steady the only issue the drivers were dealing with was a car that would not go above 58mph, seems we were a little light on our clutch weights. After a final fueling at check 5 we were heading for the finish, we knew we had the 1917 in front and probably Cory right behind us, when we reached check 6 the 1917 had pulled in for repair we saw this as an opportunity to take the spot so we did not stop, all the time we thought Cory was still behind and gaining ground. We later found out Cory had encountered some issues miles back. At about MM280 we came over a ridge and saw we were being followed by the Lucas helicopter, this was really cool we thought, but as I started to wonder why he was following us I spotted BJ Baldwin in my mirror, this is where I needed the second pair of undies! We let him and the second place get by and followed them across the lake bed, at about MM298 I thought OK if we get a flat we can ride in on the beadlock, but just then at MM299 the 3rd place (lime green) buggy made a move on our inside, we thought we had given him enough space but apparently he made contact with our right rear wheel causing a broken axle. We instantly buried the car on the left side, Dennis and I got out and with the adrenaline flowing we lifted the car up and onto the track, made sure we were in 4 wheel drive and drove it the remaining 3 miles to cross the finish in 5th place. Absolutely no hard feelings to the buggy he tried to make a clean pass it just wasnt meant to be for us. We had a great run no flats, no other mechanical issues except for the axle. We could not have done it without the help of our sponsors:
Fabtech Motorsports, Maxxis Tires, Rigid Industries,NOS Energy Drinks, 4 Wheel Parts, Show Off Motor Sports, OMF, Cal Hot Powder Coating, Optima Batteries, Grant Steering Wheels, Rugged Race Products, Eco-Ranchos Agro Forestry, Madhouse Motorsports and of course a big thanks to TRS Motors!
We would also like to thank our pit team, Todd and Jim Latronica, Gina the Pit Queen, and our spotters at home Tricky Ricky and Jeff.
We are already prepping the vehicle and look forward to Parker!!!

Sean Cook
Cook Racing #1930

Attachments

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Congrats to all the racers,love the race recaps.
I probably will blow a belt now Reid!JK

rupert14

Raber Racing - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 14, 2010
Hey rupert14 were you running a belt cover? a belt cover is an absolute must in desert racing, especially where the belt is on a kawie. You will get lots of small nicks in the sheaves from little rocks going thru the tunnel, it will really start eating up belts with any little nicks. When we were done VtoR last year and dropped the belly pan we were able to fill a 5 gallon bucket with rocks. It was bizarre, we had golf ball and even a baseball size rock inside the passenger compartment and had no idea how it got there.

I was not running a clutch cover. I had it on there but was advised to take it off so the belt does not get too hot. I think I am going to take my extra parker pumper and hook it up to the belt vent hole on the belt cover. That way filtered air is always blowing through the clutch compartment but the cover is there to protect things.

Big Guy

Havasu Racer
Jun 16, 2009
lake havasu city
What an awesome weekend!!! We started this race 15th out of 17 UTVS by pit one my partner Brian had us up to 4th in class! He continued to pit 2 where we were supposed to just drive thru but Brian radioed in and told me to get ready to drive! This was unexpected because the plan was for me to get in at pit 5. It turns out he had really bad motion sickness and was about to puke in his helmet!! So i got in at around race mile 95 in 5th place. We ran at a pretty good pace and started to see dust from the 1927 car. We reeled him in and were able to pass him which put us back in 4th. The only 3 cars ahead of us at this point was 1919, 1932 and 1924. Soon after we passed the 1927 the throtle pedal got stuck wide open!! It turns out that the throtle pedal return spring broke! It would take about 3 seconds for the pedal to come off the floor. It took me some time to get used to that but we continued cautiously. About 5 miles later the RZR just booged out and died. It sounded like it was out of fuel but that was impossible! I got out to take a look and just decide to eliminate the obvious things first. So we removed the fuel filter and Robert blew it out the best he could. We then reinstalled it and it fired up! In the mean time the 1927 and 1930 got by us. We got going again and caught the 1930 and passed and we were in pursuit of the 1927 when the RZR decide to turn right all by itself, we almost rolled it down a hill! If you have ever broke an axle then you know what Im talking about! We stoped and Robert got out again to evaluate the situation and the 1930 passd us again. We continued on to pit 3 where we had to change the axle. Unfortunatly we lost about 40 min and 6 possitions in the mean time. after we replace the axle I got back in and continued on to pit 5 with no more issues. We passed 2 cars that had issues on our way to pit 5. At that point it was Roberts turn to drive and Brians wife Holly got in the co-drivers seat. They raced the rest of the way with the top class 1500 buggies and trophy trucks! They made it the rest of the way with no issues and they passed a few more cars that had some issues. We ended up 7th in class and 9th overall not too bad considering we lost about an hour of time. I want to thank my partner Brian Thomas and his wife Holly for letting me be a part of this awesome adventure. I also want to thank our co-driver Robert Anderson for doing an awesome job! We want to thank PITBULL TIRES we were on of the few teams that had NO FLATS!!! Pitbull Tires are awesome!!! And a special thanks Web Cams!
I also had the privlage of finally being able to meet Joey, Matt Parks, the Murray boys, Lucas and Ignore Amos! I met the Murray boys (1917) early Sat. morning...... your welcome for the help guys and congratulations on the finish!!! Hey Joey any Pics of the 1938??

Bajaxp

SXS Racer Extraordinaire - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 21, 2010
OC
Nice meeting you Jeff! I was happy to that my crew guy Max, was able to get Brian's GPS map working. He literally snored me out of my toy hauler on Friday night and didn't show up to Pit #5 to dump fuel..., but then again, he is a magician with a GPS. Haha :)

Desert Toyz Cory S

DeSeRt ToYz RhInO - UTVUnderground Approved
Aug 23, 2009
The 1904 Desert Toyz Racing CanAm Commander had a good day. After 4 years of trying to finish the BITD Silver State 300 we goter done this year !. Just getting to the race was harder than the race itself. I had commited myself to finishing the Murray Commander and was not able to spend any time on my own Commander. My long time teamate and co dog "Buttons" did most the race prep himself. We both had only got 5 hours of sleep in 3 days and drove through the night to get to the start line on time. We arrived at the start line with only 15 minutes to get ready. I guzzeled a Lemonade RockStar Recovery jumped into my fire suit, buckled up and pulled in line just in time. We leave the fake start line and curise to the real start line. As we wait in line at the real start line I feel the Rockstar kickin in. We leave the line 3rd. Right away we catch the Deere, then we catch the H-Town Commander as we motor past it he starts to fade left and we almost hit ! At mile 38 just as we enter the wash the drive belt breaks and the whole UTV pack roles by, thanks for roosting us Parks and Lasher, It took about an hour to fix the drive belt and we were back running again. I decided to back down from 70mph to 60mph to save the drive belt. We had made up about an hour of time were catching the rest of the UTV class. Then at mile 220 the drive belt breaks again. This time we don't have a spare belt. I put a call in on the BITD channel asking for a CanAm Commander drive belt to be delivered to us by contacting our chase crew at pit 6 and having them go back to pit 5 and ask another racer to bring it to us. BITD tells us they will try. We wait about 2.5 hours falling asleep several times. My codog had just opened 1 eye, to see a pro truck go by at around 100mph. He starts yelling "Hey that guy just threw something out the window". There lieing right in the middle of the course was a CanAm Commander drive belt!!!!!!!!!!! It had landed perfect right in front of us. We quickly installed the belt and were back racing again. We stopped at pit 6 for fuel and headed for the finish, never exceeding 50mph to save the drive belt. We finished 9th of 16 not an impressive ranking but a finish none the less. Thank you to all the UTV racers for choosing BITD to race with. My Maxxis Tires were great we had no flats, the Elka Shocks worked flawless, Dragon Fire Racings exhaust and fuel management gave me that extra power to drive by the other Commander and all the BRP CanAm Commander factory parts proved to be strong and durable. Thanks to OMF for my wheels. See ya at the BlueWater GP

Last edited:

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
The 1904 Desert Toyz Racing CanAm Commander had a good day. After 4 years of trying to finish the BITD Silver State 300 we goter done this year !. Just getting to the race was harder than the race itself. I had commited myself to finishing the Murray Commander and was not able to spend any time on my own Commander. My long time teamate and co dog "Buttons" did most the race prep himself. We both had only got 5 hours of sleep in 3 days and drove through the night to get to the start line on time. We arrived at the start line with only 15 minutes to get ready. I guzzeled a Lemonade RockStar Recovery jumped into my fire suit, buckled up and pulled in line just in time. We leave the fake start line and curise to the real start line. As we wait in line at the real start line I feel the Rockstar kickin in. We leave the line 3rd. Right away we catch the Deere, then we catch the H-Town Commander as we motor past it he starts to fade left and we almost hit ! At mile 38 just as we enter the wash the drive belt breaks and the whole UTV pack roles by, thanks for roosting us Parks and Lasher, It took about an hour to fix the drive belt and we were back running again. I decided to back down from 70mph to 60mph to save the drive belt. We had made up about an hour of time were catching the rest of the UTV class. Then at mile 220 the drive belt breaks again. This time we don't have a spare belt. I put a call in on the BITD channel asking for a CanAm Commander drive belt to be delivered to us by contacting our chase crew at pit 6 and having them go back to pit 5 and ask another racer to bring it to us. BITD tells us they will try. We wait about 2.5 hours falling asleep several

Cory,

Is this where the story ends....or did you fall asleep while typing it?

Congrats on the finish.

Blake

Mike L

Kawasaki Kult Grand Wizard - We HATE Dem Bears
Feb 11, 2009
Riverside, CA
www.lashermotorsports.com
Sorry about the roosting Cory didn't even realize it was you or that we had done it. I thought we had passed you on a straight section but It was hard to tell those commanders apart they all had yellow bodies with silver doors.

The 1904 Desert Toyz Racing CanAm Commander had a good day. After 4 years of trying to finish the BITD Silver State 300 we goter done this year !. Just getting to the race was harder than the race itself. I had commited myself to finishing the Murray Commander and was not able to spend any time on my own Commander. My long time teamate and co dog "Buttons" did most the race prep himself. We both had only got 5 hours of sleep in 3 days and drove through the night to get to the start line on time. We arrived at the start line with only 15 minutes to get ready. I guzzeled a Lemonade RockStar Recovery jumped into my fire suit, buckled up and pulled in line just in time. We leave the fake start line and curise to the real start line. As we wait in line at the real start line I feel the Rockstar kickin in. We leave the line 3rd. Right away we catch the Deere, then we catch the H-Town Commander as we motor past it he starts to fade left and we almost hit ! At mile 38 just as we enter the wash the drive belt breaks and the whole UTV pack roles by, thanks for roosting us Parks and Lasher, It took about an hour to fix the drive belt and we were back running again. I decided to back down from 70mph to 60mph to save the drive belt. We had made up about an hour of time were catching the rest of the UTV class. Then at mile 220 the drive belt breaks again. This time we don't have a spare belt. I put a call in on the BITD channel asking for a CanAm Commander drive belt to be delivered to us by contacting our chase crew at pit 6 and having them go back to pit 5 and ask another racer to bring it to us. BITD tells us they will try. We wait about 2.5 hours falling asleep several times. My codog had just opened 1 eye, to see a pro truck go by at around 100mph. He starts yelling "Hey that guy just threw something out the window". There lieing right in the middle of the course was a CanAm Commander drive belt!!!!!!!!!!! It had landed perfect right in front of us. We quickly installed the belt and were back racing again. We stopped at pit 6 for fuel and headed for the finish, never exceeding 50mph to save the drive belt. We finished 9th of 16 not an impressive ranking but a finish none the less. Thank you to all the UTV racers for choosing BITD to race with. My Maxxis Tires were great we had no flats, the Elka Shocks worked flawless, Dragon Fire Racings exhaust and fuel management gave me that extra power to drive by the other Commander and all the BRP CanAm Commander factory parts proved to be strong and durable. Thanks to OMF for my wheels. See ya at the BlueWater GP

Heybeerman

Mar 3, 2011
Morristown, AZ
Sorry about the roosting Cory didn't even realize it was you or that we had done it. I thought we had passed you on a straight section but It was hard to tell those commanders apart they all had yellow bodies with silver doors.

Murray's ran one red door, just to be different.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
What an awesome weekend!!! We started this race 15th out of 17 UTVS by pit one my partner Brian had us up to 4th in class! He continued to pit 2 where we were supposed to just drive thru but Brian radioed in and told me to get ready to drive! This was unexpected because the plan was for me to get in at pit 5. It turns out he had really bad motion sickness and was about to puke in his helmet!! So i got in at around race mile 95 in 5th place. We ran at a pretty good pace and started to see dust from the 1927 car. We reeled him in and were able to pass him which put us back in 4th. The only 3 cars ahead of us at this point was 1919, 1932 and 1924. Soon after we passed the 1927 the throtle pedal got stuck wide open!! It turns out that the throtle pedal return spring broke! It would take about 3 seconds for the pedal to come off the floor. It took me some time to get used to that but we continued cautiously. About 5 miles later the RZR just booged out and died. It sounded like it was out of fuel but that was impossible! I got out to take a look and just decide to eliminate the obvious things first. So we removed the fuel filter and Robert blew it out the best he could. We then reinstalled it and it fired up! In the mean time the 1927 and 1930 got by us. We got going again and caught the 1930 and passed and we were in pursuit of the 1927 when the RZR decide to turn right all by itself, we almost rolled it down a hill! If you have ever broke an axle then you know what Im talking about! We stoped and Robert got out again to evaluate the situation and the 1930 passd us again. We continued on to pit 3 where we had to change the axle. Unfortunatly we lost about 40 min and 6 possitions in the mean time. after we replace the axle I got back in and continued on to pit 5 with no more issues. We passed 2 cars that had issues on our way to pit 5. At that point it was Roberts turn to drive and Brians wife Holly got in the co-drivers seat. They raced the rest of the way with the top class 1500 buggies and trophy trucks! They made it the rest of the way with no issues and they passed a few more cars that had some issues. We ended up 7th in class and 9th overall not too bad considering we lost about an hour of time. I want to thank my partner Brian Thomas and his wife Holly for letting me be a part of this awesome adventure. I also want to thank our co-driver Robert Anderson for doing an awesome job! We want to thank PITBULL TIRES we were on of the few teams that had NO FLATS!!! Pitbull Tires are awesome!!! And a special thanks Web Cams!
I also had the privlage of finally being able to meet Joey, Matt Parks, the Murray boys, Lucas and Ignore Amos! I met the Murray boys (1917) early Sat. morning...... your welcome for the help guys and congratulations on the finish!!! Hey Joey any Pics of the 1938??

I have more pics to go through so I will post what I got but like I mentioned I really only had pics of the top guys on the course only cause I had to keep moving along to beat them to the finish line. So I really apologize. I need more camera guys!! hahahah

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000