Search results

1. O

We want to HOOK YOU UP! OH/PA/WV/NY Members: Get Paid $200 to Test Prototype Vehicles

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! OH/PA/WV/NY Members: Get Paid $200 to Test Prototype Vehi Interesting. I signed up.
  2. O

2013 Can Am Maverick HCR Long Travel Release

I suspect its a typo and should say "fits in a toy hauler over 70" wide".
  3. O

Yamaha Master cylinder bore size

Looking for the bore size of the 08 models with 4 wheel disk brakes? Is it different than the 3 disk brake set up?
  4. O

Yamaha Rear Brake Conversion Kit

Are you guys using the same master cylinder when converting over to 4 wheel disk brakes? The standard unit is 11/16" are the master cylinders on the 08s with 4 wheel brakes larger, if so what size? With the additional volume you would need a larger master to keep the pedal firm.
  5. O

Maverick roll over video

Looks like they were going fast during the rollover as it takes speed to do a double roll like that. One of the first things I did on my 1000X was to weld a bar across the back of the cage with quick connects for my 5 point harness's. I welded the sub strap bracket to the frame so it the seat...
  6. O

Can-Am Here is my commander

Nice, what lights are you running on the top bar?
  7. O

Polaris High Lifter Products Releases Pro Series Max Clearance Trailing Arms for Polaris RZR

Re: High Lifter Products Releases Pro Series Max Clearance Trailing Arms for Polaris Nice, that should make a lot of XP owners happy!
  8. O

Flyingbryan Commander Build 2012

Let me guess, your waiting on Ball joints?
  9. O

Repping at the Office

I get that!:D
  10. O

About UTV Rally Raid

When i first got my Commander my Wife and I entered one of theses Races and had a great time. Now if i could just teach her how to fasten her 5 points in less than 5 minutes! lol. Its too bad its a 16 hr drive for us old folks or we would do more often!
  11. O

All UTV's What to get Now?

I think i would go with the Wildcat over the T4. So much more supension offered on the wildcat. Can am will be releasing their long travel sport model in September so there is another option.
  12. O

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

Awsome build and craftmanship, thumbs up to ya!
  13. O

Brake Proportioning Valve

Ah! even better.
  14. O

The Willwood is a universal application device non specific to any vehicle. They are designed to install in the main line to the brake calipers or wheel cylinders on the front and/or rear brakes.
  15. O

The other option is to do away with the OEM and run a manual willwood unit inline with the front brakes. Then you can adjust the bias any way you want. The valve can be bought new for around 50 bucks at Summitracing.com
  16. O

Can-Am WickedBuilt/Unisteer - Top Notch Company

Every once and awhile I deal with a Company that actually Impress's me and WickedBuilt is one of them. They stand behind their product 100% with no BS attached. My Unisteer EPS unit has not worked as well as others have. So I made arrangements with them to drop my Commander off at their...
  17. O

All UTV's Heretic Lights now available at Racer Tech!

Sorry, Did not mean to ruffle any feathers. Thats what I get for assumming lol.
  18. O

All UTV's Heretic Lights now available at Racer Tech!

Hmm! Tony is the Owner is he not!
  19. O

Arizona Speedworld is in jeopardy of closing!!!!

Done, Folks you do not have to live in the area to help keep another offroad arena open. It benifits us all! I am in Ohio.
  20. O

CRAZY XP900 Build

Awsome! Darthvader?
  21. O

Can-Am Electric/Hydraulic steering concept

Thanks for the pic. I like the ideal of having a fail-safe solid link in the steering. The full hydraulic system does not allow that. All it takes is a lose hose or pump failure and no steering.
  22. O

Thanks for the link. The Char-lynn and MR2 pump will no dought work however all of the load will be thru the rack and the Char-lynn is really twitcy. As it stands the rackzilla is the only OEM replacement avaliable for the Commander. So If I could find a short enough Car rack I would not...
  23. O

How about some pics of your setup. I take it there is no mechanical link from the steering wheel to the rack. I used the Howe set up on my Woodsbuggy with a ram and servo in the colume.
  24. O

It did not work that great on the stock supension either. Just need something better. I am accustomed to having 2 finger hydraulic like on my Woodsbuggy so I expect the same on my UTV.
  25. O

I have been looking at a different approch to power steering on my Commander. I am not real pleased with my current Unisteer as it is only an assist and does not have the power I need for quick maneuvers in the offroading enviroment. Especialy now with the long travel and 2" wheel spacers I had...
  26. O

My XP build

Nice work. The RZR cockpits are really plain and this is looking great. You might want to consider making a mold and manufactureing dash replacements. I am sure there would be buyers for them.
  27. O

Santa Fe 3751 Steam Locomotive "Ran Me Over"

Awsome Vid, thanks
  28. O

the best wheel base for racing

Well then I suppose we need more details on the OPs intensions before we can make a sound judgement call!:cool:
  29. O

You are correct there are other considerations however a general question was answered with a general responce. We are talking a UTV here are we not? Hard to get a lower CG without sacrificing ground clearence on them.
  30. O

Cool Person Test

Ah! Come on the test is biased!
  31. O

Longer wheel base = better overall stability. Shorter wheel base = quicker in the turns. 92" - 95" would be in the middle and a good compromize for both situations.
  32. O

All UTV's Stage 3 install pics

Curious why not dual rate springs on all 4 corners?
  33. O

Cage Tool Box?

I run ammo boxes on all my offroad toys. They are avalable in different sizes and are water proof and cheap to buy.
  34. O

All UTV's HD Helment cam for 145.00

Click on the link
  35. O

All UTV's HD Helment cam for 145.00

Ran across this and looks like a good deal. It's similar to a go pro with an LCD display and remote: Woot® : One Day, One Deal?
  36. O

DirtWheels Mag Sport UTV Shootout - Wildcat Vs. XP900 Vs. Commander

I agree as all of the shootouts I have seen since the Commander came out use the "XT" model instead of the closest to sport "X" model.
  37. O

Can-Am What determins the inch of travel on the aftermarket kits

Any of you Vendors working on a supension relocating the rear diff?
  38. O

9.75" Hmmm! I did not get that on the front of mine. After giving it some thought I will say I measured the drivers side only and that was before I discovered I had a frame with the "A" arm mounts welded in the wrong location.
  39. O

"so they claim more than what they are really actually using." Hense my reason for asking. Hell even BRP claims 10" and my "X" really only has 8.5" in the front. Just so we understand each other I am not new to supension dynamics and have built some of my own. I feel this is a good topic of...
  40. O

In my research on aftermarket long travel kits there appears to be some inconsisantcys in the amount of travel they provide for a given plus dimension. Where are you guys measuring the dimensions at? For instance a +3 kit from one vender is 14" and a similar kit is 11 1/2" both with the same...
  41. O

Can-Am Commander Long Travel kits in stock?

Well as the tite says "In Stock" ;) Plus 3,4,5 or 6
  42. O

Can-Am Commander Long Travel kits in stock?

Does any body have a Commander Long travel kit in stock?
  43. O

The Mint 400 Race Report - #1935 Tech3 Sandcars

Yea no dought that does suck!
  44. O

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

C & C Rhino, I am not condoning poor sportsmanship at all. I am only saying it is going to happen more times than not, it is what it is! Hell i wanted to beat the crap out of the guy that "T" boned me however then that would lower me to his level!
  45. O

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

Well. here is my take on this. Is it wrong to deliberity take out another Racer, absolutly! The reality of is however thats the chance you take whn you pull up to the starting line. I too have had a bad experience with a truck "T" boning my Woodsbuggy. I watched him come a cross a wide open...
  46. O

All UTV's half, full or no windshield?????

I have the factory half windshield for my Commander. It works very well to deflect the air above my head. It actually allows me to ride when its 30 degrees out. It sucks when its above 55 outside as the heat in the cab will cook ya.
  47. O

Ain't Your Daddy's UTV

I would recommend that he cross braces the lower section as one good side hit will tweak it again. Here is a pic of how I did mine:
  48. O

Beware TREVOR SMITH @ 747INK.must read

I totaly agree and thats why I said in my last post "been there done that"! Sometimes we just put them blinders on and hope it will be different the next time. I do believe thats the definition of Insanity lol.
  49. O

Well I hope you have learned your lesson. True friends are hard to find and bad friends are standing on every street corner just waiting for you to come along, been there done that!
  50. O

As sad a story you tell, I gotta ask why did you keep going back for more? Burn me once , shame on you! Burn me twice, shame on me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000