Search results

1. O

Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki Teryx Pilot Robert Van Beekum Finds the Top of the Po

Re: Muzzy’s Monster Energy Kawasaki Teryx Pilot Robert Van Beekum Finds the Top of th Great to see you on top Bobby!! And Dan , he sure gives it HELL , finally paid off! Congradulations to both of you!
  2. O

THANKS BOBBY V.

We appreiciate it! Hopefully i can help with Ryder in a couple years!! Its like a drug i cant explain watching your own son race!:D:D
  3. O

THANKS BOBBY V.

Last weekend we had a trophy kart race and my son has been in a little rut latley , driving me nuts!! Bobby stayed and watched him race at the last assc and after watching him he called me up and asked when his next race was because he wanted to come coach him through the race on the radio. So...
  4. O

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 1&2 Firebird Pics and Results (2011)

Great job Code!!! Hope to see you up in the front all year!!:D
  5. O

All UTV's Mark Turner needs your prayers

I went and saw mark yesterday and printed all of your replies from the site so he could see all the support everyone is giving him! Mark and his family told me to tell everyone how much they appreciate it! He looked good and was in good spirits , YOU CANT BRING THAT MAN DOWN! He is going into...
  6. O

I called this morning and he is still in icu. He is a strong willed man , nothing will keep him down!!
  7. O

The Underground is behind you Mark! Get well soon and keep the revs up!!!! Mark Turner Injured at the ASCC Season Opener After racing in the infamous King of the Hammers UTV race on Thursday, Mark “Iron Man†Turner was back in the driver seat Saturday morning for the season opener...
  8. O

Lucas Oil Regional Off Road Series - ASCC

WILLL THE KINGMAN RACE COUNT FOR POINTS? ALOT OF PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE NOT GOING , THAT IT WILL BE WAY TO HOT AND TO FAR...
  9. O

Bobby V at Firebird raceway.

Notice how many times Austin hits him!
  10. O

WORCS round #1 Taft, CA

WHERES YOUR D - CELL??? YOULL BREAK YOUR KNECK!!
  11. O

2011 unlimited UTV/SR1 rules for Lucas(LOORS)

ILL PICK UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF!!!:D
  12. O

LOORRS Las Vegas Pics and Results

I think when they do open the class it will bring alot more racers , they will just have to enforce the motor sizes and years. Like everything else every year there is something bigger and better than the last , which is hard to keep up with in the racing prospect. The numbers are down in the...
  13. O

I have been told from a very reliable sorce that you can run any equal motor with ANYONES SETUP , and that the drive train and the motor locations must be the same!
  14. O

IS IT TRUE THAT CLASS WILL BE OPEN TO ALL MOTORS NEXT YEAR , AND OTHER PEOPLES SET UPS? I WAS TOLD I COULD RUN MY GSXR SET UP NEXT YEAR!
  15. O

whiplash nov7

NO I WAS OVER HEATING HAD TO PULL OFF AND CLEAN MY RADIATOR , AND THE POWER STEERING WENT OUT , WHICH MAKES IT TWICE AS HARD TO TURN WITH THE UNIT IN THERE AND NOT WORKING . FUN RACE BUT TO MUCH DAM MUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. O

BOBBY SAYS ILL TAKE 2!

HELL OF A JOB BOBBY AND MUZZY FOR PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER IN LAS VEGAS!! 2 FIRST PLACE PODIUMS , AND MORE TO COME! GOOD JOB BOBBY\ROB!:D:D:D ONEDAY WHEN I GET A CAR THAT IS COMPETITIVE ENOUGH FOR THAT SERIES ILL BE OUT THERE TO!
  17. O

Speedworld - 11/7/10

GREAT TIME ! REALLY DIDNT MEANT TO HIT YOU HANS , SORRY! BETWEEN DAVE AT 2X MOTORSPORTS AND CHRIS WITH BENCHMARK THEY ARE KEEPEN THE RHINO ALIVE! THE BAJA RHINO OUT THERE WAS MOVIN TOO , HE HAD ALOT OF TOP END. GREAT DAY ALL AROUND.
  18. O

LSR SR1 Crash and Rebuild!

THEY ALLWAYS SAY "IF YOU DIE OF NATURAL CAUSES YOUR A F@#$%IN PUSSY" GLAD YOUR OK! RACE ON!
  19. O

LEGP

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT TIME! HOW MANY MILES IS THE COURSE ?
  20. O

Lucas Oil Regional Race at Speedy this weekend!!!

I might come run... Not to sure yet?
  21. O

LOORRS RD's 5&6 Las Vegas **BE THERE**

Way to go danny! You and Shane can go cuddle now! lol
  22. O

LOORRS RD's 5&6 Las Vegas **BE THERE**

What happen to honest racing???????????????? Kick there ass bobby tommorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D
  23. O

Kawasaki 74mph Benchmark Teryx

Nice job Chris!! Now put it in something you can put on the track so people can really see the great work you do!:D
  24. O

HOW DID ASCC GO YESTERDAY??

UTVS RACE ON SUNDAY AT GRINDINGSTONE
  25. O

I actually pre paid , i just dont have fun with no one to race!:(
  26. O

Just wanted to see how everyone did yesterday? Whas it Tyler or Corry???? Did any one show up for the regular utv's besides the pilot?
  27. O

5/1/2010 Silverwood Ride Pix

LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!
  28. O

Will i pass az short course tech?

Email Tim , i am pretty sure they would let you! Check with Corry
  29. O

Weller SR1 Race Chassis

Still waiting to see your ride Blue!:D
  30. O

O.L.D. Racing

I HAVE HAD THOSE RED LINES FLY BY ME IN THE STRIAGHT AWAYS!:eek:
  31. O

Weller SR1 Race Chassis

WHOS BUILDING THE CHASIS?
  32. O

CARS COMPLETE NOW GOT MY UNDERGROUND STICKER!

Thanks you guys ! Its not a Lucas fast car but it gets it done in the local races , i think this is one car i will never sell!
  33. O

I ran 2 races in sprtsmen saturday and took 2 first then on sunday was leading all the cars with a 23 second led then about 40 min in both gear one axles popped out! Very Very happy with the motor Chris built! And the induced chasis! And dave with 2X that hooks me up on my parts! Great car and...
  34. O

Whos going to race firebird monster nationals

Im not sure , etheir way u beat me , i didnt finish! Its all good had a great time!
  35. O

No i passed ya right at the start , i was in the 4th row ,right after the first corner, and it was me and Hans running 1 and 2 , then it took about 30 min to lap ya! lol < Hans will tell ya he was right there with me , maybe you should put a benchmark motor in that thing:confused:. It was a...
  36. O

Ya i do when i get a chance i will put it on. I wish we could run that race one more time!
  37. O

That pavement was crazy , i thought i lost my steering in that first big sweeper then i relized it was just the water! Had a great time !
  38. O

DIDNT MEAN TO LAP YA BRIAN! LOL:D:D THAT COURSE WAS ANYTHING BUT ROUGH!!! TRY CANYON AND YOU WILL SEE ROUGH! IT WAS A AWSOME SMOOTH FLOWING COURSE WITH ALOT OF TO THE FLOOR RACING! BOTH MY GEAR ONE AXLES CAME OUT OF THE REAR DIFF THOUGH AT THE SAME TIME???????? GREAT JOB TO ALL THAT RACED!
  39. O

THANKS JOEY!:D
  40. O

No , if you go to whiplashes web site you can by them cheaper now rather than buying them there , atleast thats how i did it , then you pick up the tickets at the whiplash trailer at fire bird. They are two different tickets!
  41. O

ya i talked to bobby last night and he said he was comming just for saturday and dan is bringing his r1 , it will be a good time!!:D:D Im bringing two cars , so i have 1 to break each day!!
  42. O

Good to hear! Good luck with the build!
  43. O

Anyone going to be out at Firebird this weekend? Whiplash bashers i am not looking for your negative remarks!!!!! They have the biggest car turn out at this race! Its a great time! 2 days of side by side racing!!:D
  44. O

All UTV's THIS IS WHAT EASTER IS ALL ABOUT!!

The dam clip on top of the ball joint came off , we had a fun run going!
  45. O

All UTV's THIS IS WHAT EASTER IS ALL ABOUT!!

WE ARENT HAVING A BIG FANCY DINNER BUT MYSELF AND MY 6 YEAR OLD AND MY 4 YEAR OLD ARE GOING RACING TODAY! JUST WANT TO THANK ALL THE PEOPLE WHO PUT ALL THE EFFORT INTO ALL THE RACING ORGANIZATIONS ALL YEAR LONG, THEY GIVE ME AND MY KIDS ALOT OF GREAT TIMES TO REMEMBER ! THOSE OF YOU WITH KIDS...
  46. O

ASCC Round 2

Whiplash at the monster jam at firebird is the shit!!! Its a great time , i know alot of people dont like whiplash but they allways have the biggest turn out of utv's! For local stuff anyway. And it is 2 days we can race on a great course.
  47. O

ASCC Round 2

No need to be sorry , i had a great time and will be there for round 3. It gave me a chance to run the new old car (you know what i mean) just got to get a few bugs worked out. Cant say i am not tempted to put a r1 in the blue car though!!!:D
  48. O

ASCC Round 2

I ment to do that lawn dart! lol :D
  49. O

Round 3 of the Arizona Grand Prix race venue change

No you dont i brought mine and they said you dont have to weear it , i dont think anybody had one on , tech was a peice of cake , easier than whiplash!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000