THANKS BOBBY V.

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Last weekend we had a trophy kart race and my son has been in a little rut latley , driving me nuts!! Bobby stayed and watched him race at the last assc and after watching him he called me up and asked when his next race was because he wanted to come coach him through the race on the radio. So he left his cabin up north Sunday so he could be at the race on time , got on the radio with my son at the start of the race , he was about half a lap down right away , and after about 3 laps Bobby had him pulling hard! He came back took 1st place , beat people that he had a hard time running with when he was next to them , let alone 12 seconds behind! Bobby is what the racing community is all about , he took his familys time and his to come out and help my son! I also have to thank Dan Kelly , he didint like the seat we had in the kart and called one day and said he was on his way over and ill be dammed he brought Trent a seat!! I cant thank you guys enough for the huge support you have given us! Thank you from Trent and i!!:):)

Attachments

Last edited:

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
That is freakin Awesome. True racers and sportsman right there.
:cool::D

and congrats on the First place!!!!!

Rog

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks Todd for the good words. You know I will always be there for you when I can. I really wanted to Help Matt (Courts Son) this week end @ Lucas but we had too many of our own issues & could make it out on the track in time. I'm really digging these trophy carts I think they are one of the best things to start & young boy or girl into the racing atmosphere. Any time you need me just call & I’ll be there for any of you.

OLET

Grabbin' Gears - UTVUnderground Approved
Nov 9, 2009
Thanks Todd for the good words. You know I will always be there for you when I can. I really wanted to Help Matt (Courts Son) this week end @ Lucas but we had too many of our own issues & could make it out on the track in time. I'm really digging these trophy carts I think they are one of the best things to start & young boy or girl into the racing atmosphere. Any time you need me just call & I’ll be there for any of you.
We appreiciate it! Hopefully i can help with Ryder in a couple years!! Its like a drug i cant explain watching your own son race!:D:D

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
Bobby and Dan have always been this way.When I first started racing UTVs they would answer any questions I had even when I would be racing against them.Its great to be out racing with people like this.

07fj

Rainman - UTVUnderground Approved
Jan 19, 2009
Tonopah, Az
Bobby and Dan have always been this way.When I first started racing UTVs they would answer any questions I had even when I would be racing against them.Its great to be out racing with people like this.
IMHO, this separates UTV drivers from many of the other classes. :cool:

BOBONTHIS

#64 PRO UTVUNDERGROUND RACER - UTVUnderground Appr
Jan 27, 2009
Mesa, AZ
Thanks guy's. This is what the UTV Underground family is all about. We all need to be there for each other. :)

tatum

Hans Solo - 2009 UTV Baja 500 & 1000 Winner - UTVU
Feb 10, 2009
arizona
IMHO, this separates UTV drivers from many of the other classes. :cool:
You just never know.When I was chasing for my buddy in the Baja 1000 he broke a frt spring on his class 1 car.The COPS team gave us a whole frt shock and said we will get it back later.
We took the spring off while driving down the road and caught up to the car and installed it.Ran in to the COPS guys a couple hundred miles later and gave them there shock back.

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
what an awesome Thread! I have known Bobby now since January 2009, doesnt seem that long and it really isnt but its long enough to know that this is one of the most solid guys I know! He is always there to lend a hand and offer support.

I am not sure if this was mentioned but when he found out that Tyler Winbury may not be running he reached out to the team and paid for entry fees for the last 2 rounds and the next 2 rounds also. Thats his competition!!! hahah I will always have VanBeekum's back 100%!!!

casper694

Wagon Burners - UTVUnderground Approved
Jul 10, 2009
ojai CA.
i wanna give a huge thanks to bobby for the RNR STEEL sponsor ship and for the front diff that got us on to the number one spot!!! it was really cool that booby came to us wanting to help me stay on the track and race. I really appreciate it and so do my parents.

DUNE DUMMY 29

OG Sticker Man - UTVUnderground La Familia
Feb 28, 2009
EL CENTRO
www.planetsidexside.com
I MET BOBBY DURING THE M4SX RACES. HE IS A STAND UP GUY & AN AWESOME RACER. OFFROAD RACERS DO SEEM TO TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GROUP OF RACERS. I MET THE WINBURYS DURING THAT TIME TOO. THEY ALSO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP OTHERS.

tyler

Parkse5 - UTVUnderground Approved
May 27, 2009
mission viejo
what an awesome Thread! I have known Bobby now since January 2009, doesnt seem that long and it really isnt but its long enough to know that this is one of the most solid guys I know! He is always there to lend a hand and offer support.

I am not sure if this was mentioned but when he found out that Tyler Winbury may not be running he reached out to the team and paid for entry fees for the last 2 rounds and the next 2 rounds also. Thats his competition!!! hahah I will always have VanBeekum's back 100%!!!
Wow! That is so awsome! Bobby is a stand up guy no matter what they say!!!;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000