Recent content by Wattman

1. W

Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

all the kids r doin it!
  2. W

No Problem , I love riding in this area. even if I can't make it which is still TBD......
  3. W

it is a pretty level dirt road . so you should be able to get the hauler in there ... But it has been some time since i have been in that way and you know how the crazy rains we have had . I think Dave is going to check it out this weekend which is probably a good idea ,,,then we will know...
  4. W

check this link out it shows some goods pictures of the Miller Jeep trail Miller Jeep Trail Photo Gallery by David Rock at pbase.com
  5. W

also probably a good thing to let everyone know is from what i remember miller jeep trail is rocky and tricky so be prepared ...... it is only 3 miles long but can take some time to get through ....
  6. W

from what i remember there is a big flat area once you get off the main road (LOCKWOOD VALLEY ROAD) We will have to mark the exit for everyone ... i don't remeber it being very clearly marked . easy to pass if your not looking for it. once you exit onto 8n12 you go for a short distance to the...
  7. W

Yeah, the views are awesome and are tax dollars are hard at work with the handicap parking placards at the top of the mountain next to the Bathroom I guess for all the old dudes.. i will see if i can upload the map.. It has been a long time since I have gone up from that side . we...
  8. W

A good staging area would be the trail closet to Lockwood Creek, The Lockwood Trail (127) You have to exit Frazier Park Mtn. RD. go west to LOCKWOOD VALLEY RD go LEFT, this will bring you down to Trail 8n12 I am not sure of the exact mileage on each rd. we can probably get that info for...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000