Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

JoeyD23

#utvunderground
Jan 9, 2009
North County San Diego
www.utvunderground.com
Suggestions for Havazoo, its going to be a zoo

1. Get the tool to CC the motors through the spark-plug. Its easy, pump the motor and measure the cc's. No tear down required. Leave cost at $200.

2. Real Drivers meeting before the parade lap for both classes. Discuss passing, bumping and how do deal with lap traffic.

3. Have large front number plates that designate what row people start in. Seems to me most people have rear mirrors and see us coming. No need for bumping and rubbing with someone of a different row. If multiple classes out at the same time have colored front number plates. This should help keep different classes from knocking Nerf bars or block passing

4. Try to make a few more passing locations. Really liked the split parts of the track were people had to pick right or left line . (PRIMM)
side note( any one know who was driving the blue teryx 4 seater I would really like to see his footage from lap 2 or 3 the rear go pro.)

5. Maybe since there is going to be two races of UTV. We can get the 850 and 700 guys to help out trackside for 1000 class and visa versa. There's going to be carnage it needs to get cleaned up quick. Then we won't have to worry about cutters if there's 40 of us out watching each other.

See everyone in Havasu

In #3 you assume everyone has a rearview mirror....lol

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
even if i had a rear view mirror, there is no way you could focus on that to figure out safely while racing.

COGNITO

Cognito Motorsports - Official UTVUnderground Spon
Apr 30, 2009
Another suggestion i have for WORCS.

Make the cutoff for registration 10am. That way you can get the car counts figured out and get the starting positions figured out and posted at the WORCS trailer an hour or 2 before the parade lap. Everyone should know their starting position and row an hour or more before entering the starting grid. THen instead of telling people where to go, WORCS officials would be verifying position.

staggs

Feb 20, 2011
IT LOOKS LIKE THEY PULLED THE 700 RESULTS AS WELL .
Yeah mittage and gonzales shouldn't be listed in there in 700 and we all know luke won ,think I got second and haggsma got 3rd VIA my go pro but I just wanted to stepup and try to get it situated right so I hope I helped for class 700 anyways.

El Kido

Aug 29, 2011
Corona, CA
i hate to be "that guy" but in class 1 #1106 was passed 10 seconds or so (im assuming mechanical issues) before the finish and he placed 1 higher than me. On footage. :eek:

but at this point wouldnt matter other than position bragging rights as points are already spread the way they are

apexin

Apr 15, 2011
Arizona
Suggestions for Havazoo, its going to be a zoo

1. Get the tool to CC the motors through the spark-plug. Its easy, pump the motor and measure the cc's. No tear down required. Leave cost at $200.
If your talking about using a burette and Marvel Mystery Oil, the cylinder being measured needs to be straight up and down and not leaning at an angle like the V twins are. Not sure on the Polaris.

BTW- What were they looking for and what did they tear down? Just curious.

lmcarraher

White Knuckled - UTVUnderground Approved
Feb 19, 2011
apple valley ca. 92307
If your talking about using a burette and Marvel Mystery Oil, the cylinder being measured needs to be straight up and down and not leaning at an angle like the V twins are. Not sure on the Polaris.

BTW- What were they looking for and what did they tear down? Just curious.
they were making sure the hamsters powering the motor weren't on steroids...lol
j/k

apexin

Apr 15, 2011
Arizona
As punishment for this question you must now read the entire thread and find out............

You're lucky this isnt Pirate 4X4

http://www.utvunderground.com/f76/o...-pictures-results-updated-9190.html#post94868
Yeah, I already read that. It said they tore down his engine. I just wanted to know what they tore down. Did they take out the crank? Just measure the bore and stroke after taking off the cylinder head? I guess I dont understand why someone has to take an engine to an engine builder to be put back together if they just removed the head??? That is why I asked. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000